|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Have you ever played the ‘Icebreaker questions’ game? They are thought-provoking questions that one can use to encourage people to talk and get to know them better. While starting a conversation with strangers can be very difficult, whether you are attending a meeting, conference, or networking event, it is quite imperative to note that social interaction doesn’t come naturally to everyone; there are also ways one can make it easier. And asking interesting icebreaker questions on movies and TV shows can no doubt be a way to go.
These ice breaker questions are mostly used in situations where fun and light-hearted conversation are really needed to lighten the mood and encourage real bonding. That being said, an aspect of icebreaker questions that have proven to be more fun and engaging is asking icebreaker questions on movies and TV shows. In addition to being fun-filled and easy, the game can be played by both adults, teenagers, and even children. It can also be played anywhere whether in a seminar or conference, employees meeting, hanging out with friends, picnic or in a classroom. Beyond that, it can also be played on a documentary or TV show, where you want to encourage your participants to take a kernel or the truth and stretch it creatively.
Furthermore, for those who want to organize a memorable movie night, including icebreaker questions on movies and TV shows will certainly make the event colorful. Especially if the participants are movie buffs or up-to-date on pop culture. While on your next outing, you can get creative with the truth and if your guests or friends happen to be more of James Bond fans or the Arnold Schwarzenegger type or even Scarlet in Gone with the Wind or Cat Woman, you can easily make something creative out of it.
Wondering what kind of questions you can use to ignite a fun conversation with your colleagues and friends, especially those you know that they are movie buffs, we’ve got you covered. Here, we have gathered interesting icebreaker questions on movies and TV shows that will sure get your ribs cracking. These questions have been carefully selected for fun and they don’t have right or wrong answers. Enjoy the ride and have fun!
25+ Interesting Icebreaker Questions on Movies and TV Shows
1. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about, and which actor would you want to play you?
2. What book or movie have you read/seen recently you would recommend and why?
3.. How do you feel about clowns, are you a comedy fan?
4. If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?
5. If you are asked to a list of your top 50 movies, what are some of the films that would make the list?
6. If you have your own late-night talk show, who would you invite as your first guest and why?
7. What was the last movie you watched at the theatre?
8. Which would you like better, a quiet night in or dine out and a movie?
9. What scene in a movie always gives you goosebumps every time you watch it?
10. Do you have any Christmas movies that you watch every season? Which one (s)?
11. What is your ultimate date movie?
12. What could movie theatres do to improve the experience of going there?
13. What was the scariest movie you have seen?
14. Would you rather watch a movie on your TV at home or on the big screen in the theatre?
15. If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
16. What are some of your favorite scenes from movies?
17. Do you believe everything printed in the newspaper or what you hear on the news, TV or radio? Or do you ask questions and do research?
18. What is your favorite genre of movie and why?
19. What movie never gets old no matter how many times you have seen it?
20. What is the scariest horror movie or horror book monster?
21. What is your favorite TV show?
22. Name a remake of a movie or song that you can’t stand and why?
23. What TV show are you hooked on or were recently hooked on?
24. What is your favorite line from a book or movie?
25. What are your favorite snacks for TV or game night?
Funny Icebreaker Questions on Movies and TV Shows
26. Which TV character are you most like and why?
27. What is the most stressful TV show or movie you ever watched?
28. What is your opinion on skipping your favorite TV show when you have a company?
29. If you are an actor, would you rather be the funniest or smartest person in a movie?
30. If your life were a movie, would it be an adventure, romance, drama, or horror flick? Walking Dead or Armageddon?
31. Would your life be a drama with Meryl Streep as the lead or more like a Jim Carrey comedy?
32. If you are in a movie, what main character would you be? Hero, Villain, Wallflower, or Mentor?
33. Would you rather be Catwoman or Wonder Woman?
34. Would you rather go for one year without TV or one year without reading books?
35. What’s your favorite cartoon character and why?
36. What is your favorite movie as a child?
37. If someone made a movie of your life, would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
38. Name a movie sequel or remake that you thoroughly enjoyed?
39. Share about a movie that had a profound impact on your life?
40. In what movie would you like to play the starring role?
41. What actor or actress do you greatly admire?
42. Which do you prefer, drama, comedies, or action movies?
43. What’s your favorite movie character and why?
44. What is the one movie that you can quote the most? How much of it can you quote?
45. If you could be a cast in any movie of your choice, which movie would it be and which character/role would you want to play?
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.