|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
The Christmas season is a festive season like no other. Among other signs that welcome the season is the classic Christmas movies flooding our TV screens. Most of the time, these movies feature heartwarming tales that tend to bring families together. You may have seen some of these Christmas movies including It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, Holiday Affair, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, The Man Who Invented Christmas and, of course, Home Alone. Some of the movie collection either break you into great laughter or leave in an emotional mood. If you are searching for some top Christmas movie trivia questions, then you are in the right place. Get your self tested with these trivia questions of the most famous Christmas movies.
Christmas Movie Trivia Questions and Their Answers on It’s a Wonderful Life
1. In the Christmas classic, “It’s a Wonderful Life,” what does a ringing bell mean?
Ans: An angel got its wings
2. Who sacrificed his dreams in the movie Its a Wonderful Life?
Ans: George Bailey
3. What is the name of the Angel in Its a Wonderful Life?
4. In “It’s a Wonderful Life”, what was Harry’s wife’s name?
5. What kind of animal does Martini own on “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
Ans: A goat
6. What does George wish for in Gower’s drug store?
Ans: That He Was Never Born
7. How did George Bailey become deaf in It’s a Wonderful Life?
Ans: George lost his hearing in one ear after saving his younger brother Harry from drowning in a frozen lake
8. What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel?
Ans: Clearance Odbody
9. In the movie, what dance contest do George and Mary enter?
Ans: The Charleston
10. Othello the jealous teenager who caused George and Mary to fall into the pool was played by who?
Ans: Carl ‘Alfalfa’ Switzer
A Christmas Story
11. What are the three Christmas ghosts that visit Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
Ans: Ghost of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, and Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
12. Who said the following line:
“Ho, ho, but no matter. Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved”
13. Which Christmas gift does Ralphie want so badly?
Ans: Ralphie wants a Daisy “Red Ryder,” a carbine-action, 200-shot, range-model air rifle.
14. What happens to Ralphie’s little brother Randy?
Ans: He falls down in his snowsuit and can’t get up.
15. In A Christmas Story, which department store has the item in its window that Ralphie wants?
Ans: The gift Ralphie wants is in Higbee’s
16. How many “smelly hound dogs” does Ralphie say his neighbours, the Bumpuses, own?
17. Where did A Christmas Story take place?
18. Which department store has the item in its window that Ralphie wants?
Ans: Ralphie wants the gift in Higbee’s.
19. Whose tongue got stuck to the iced pole?
20. A Christmas Story was based on a book by author Jean Shepherd. What was the full title of the book?
Ans: In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash
Christmas Movie Trivia Questions and Their Answers on Elf
21. In Christmas comedy Elf, what was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
Ans: The Code of Elves’ first rule is “Treat every day like Christmas.”
22. Which American comedian played the role of Papa Elf in the movie “Elf”?
Ans: Bob Newhart
23. What was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
Ans: “Treat every day like Christmas.”
24. What is that actor’s name of the actor who play elf Ming Ming and also appears in A Christmas Story”
Ans: Peter Billingsley
25. Where did Buddy live for most of his young life?
Ans: North Pole
26. In “Elf,” how does Buddy end up at the North Pole?
Ans: He crawled into Santa’s toy sack.
27. In Elf, what name is given to the human child Santa accidentally carries to the North Pole?
Ans: The human child is named Buddy.
28. How did the elves come up with the name Buddy?
Ans: They saw it on Buddy’s diaper
29. What toy does Buddy not like?
30. Finish this sentence ” If he hasn’t figured that he’s _____ by now, I don’t think he ever will.”
Christmas Movie Trivia Questions and Their Answers: Home Alone
31. In “Home Alone”, what was the name of Kevin’s neighbour who was played by Roberts Blossom?
32. In the 1990 film “Home Alone”, the family of little Kevin McCallister, who was played by Macaulay Culkin, flew off to France without him. How old was Kevin in that movie?
32. Despite my parents leaving me home alone, I managed to guard the house on my own. Who am I?
Ans: Macaulay Culkin
33. What nick-name did Marv and Harry refer to themselves, when getting placed in the police car?
Ans: The Wet Bandits
34. What is the name of John Candy’s polka band?
Ans: Polka King of the Midwest
35. Which soft drink is Fuller told to ‘go easy on’ in Home Alone?
The Santa Clause 1, 2, 3
36. In the Santa Clause, which day does Bernard say Scott is due back at the North Pole
Ans: On the day of Thanksgiving
37. What is the name of Santa Clause’ son?
38. After Scott has become Santa he returns to work and attends a presentation on a new ad campaign for a toy. What is the toy called?
Ans: Total Tank
39. When the toy company are showing the ad campaign for the new ‘Total Tank’ toy, whose house does Scott mention the tank destroying?
Ans: Pearson family
40. In “The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause”, what is Mrs Claus’ first name?
Ans: Carol Calvin
41. Who plays Trish in The Santa Clause 3?
Ans: Abigail Breslin
42. In The Santa Clause 2, Who was the blond woman dancing to “Everybody Loves Christmas” in that mid-credits scene? Was she Principal Carol Newman or that Shaina Twain-wannabe?
Ans: The actress dancing to “Everybody Loves Christmas” is Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays Mrs Claus/Principal Newman.
43. In The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, which member of the Council of Legendary Figures is the film’s villain?
Ans: The film’s villain is Jack Frost.
44. In The Santa Clause, what is the name of the dark-haired head-elf that Scott Calvin meets when he first arrives at the North Pole?
45. How many days does Santa have to find a wife when he is first told he has to marry?
Ans: Santa had 28 days to find a wife
Miracle on 34th street
46. In what city did the 1947 movie “Miracle on 34th Street” take place?
Ans: New York City
47. In “Miracle on 34th Street”, Kris Kringle is hired to play Santa Claus in what store?
Ans: Macy’s department store
48. In the movie Miracle on 34th street, who played the role of Santa Claus and also did the same role in the 1946 parade?
Ans: Edmund Gwenn
49. In Miracle on 34th Street, what did the little lady played by Natalie Wood want for Christmas in?
Ans: A House
50. Aside from the made-for-TV movies, how many Miracles on 34th Street movies are there?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
51. Tim Burton’s movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas was adapted from what?
Ans: A poem
52. “And since I am dead, I can take off my head to recite Shakespearean quotations.” Which character says this?
53. What part of his body does Jack take out to play with his dog with?
Ans: One of his Ribs
54. What flower did Sally continually slip the doctor so she could escape for a short while and explore Halloween Town?
Ans: Deadly Night Shade
55. Who wrote Nightmare’s music?
Ans: Danny Elfman.
56. Jack tasks a trio to “kidnap the Sandy Claws.” What are the names of each individual in the trio?
Ans: Lock, Shock, and Barrel
57. What type of king is Jack?
58. Finish this line: ‘To a guy in Kentucky I’m ‘Mister Unlucky,’ and I’m known throughout England and _________.’
59. What are the names of Oogie’s henchmen?
Ans: Lock, Shock and Barrel
60. “I am the one hiding under your bed, … , and eyes glowing _____.” What is the next word?