|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
A lot of people had a memorable childhood thanks to the works produced from The Walt Disney Company and if you are part of this group of people then there is no doubt that this article on inspirational Disney quotes will make you aim for success. However, before we get to the quotes, it is only right that we get to know a bit about the brain behind the Disney company.
Better known as Walt Disney, Walter Elias Disney was a pioneer of animation and cartoon in America and in addition to being an animator, he was also a film producer, a multiple Academy Award-winning one at that, as well as a voice actor. He is most popular for his widely-known cartoon character, Mickey Mouse.
Walt and his brother, Roy, established the production studio known as Disney Brothers Studio, which eventually became one of the world’s most popular motion-picture production studio. Following the growth of the studio, Disney went on to expand into the amusement park industry, launching Disneyland in 1955.
Although much is known about the company he built, not so much is known about Walt Disney himself. However, he was an interesting individual – rich in wisdom. His views on success and life generally is such that has the ability to inspire anyone to greatness and below are some of these inspirational Disney quotes that will help you understand the importance of imagination in pursuit of success.
75 Best Inspirational Disney Quotes About Success and Life
1. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
2. Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.
3. I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, particularly laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with ‘expressing’ myself with obscure creative impressions.
4. Most things are good, and they are the strongest things; but there are evil things too, and you are not doing a child a favor by trying to shield him from reality. The important thing is to teach a child that good can always triumph over evil.
5. That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up. They forget.
6. When I started on Disneyland, my wife used to say, ‘But why do you want to build an amusement park? They’re so dirty.’ I told her that was just the point – mine wouldn’t be.
7. Whatever we accomplish is due to the combined effort.
8. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
9. Recession doesn’t deserve the right to exist. There are just too many things to be done in science and engineering to be bogged down by temporary economic dislocations.
10. Every child is born blessed with a vivid imagination.
11. Some dream it, some do it, some do both.
12. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
13. You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
14. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep.
15. I think it’s important to have a good hard failure when you’re young. I learned a lot out of that. Because it makes you kind of aware of what can happen to you. Because of it, I’ve never had any fear in my whole life when we’ve been near collapse and all of that. I’ve never been afraid. I’ve never had the feeling I couldn’t walk out and get a job doing something.
16. Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.
17. All you’ve got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people who are eager to fill your head with information.
18. But remember faint hearts never won fair lady.
19. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life.
20. We are not trying to entertain the critics. I’ll take my chances with the public.
21. Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.
22. After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here.
23. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
24. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
25. Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things.
More Inspirational Disney Quotes
26. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.
27. Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource – the minds of our children.
28. For every laugh, there should be a tear.
29. I am not an economist, but things are not as bad as they seem. I have a great deal of confidence in our future.
30. Inspiration for what we produce comes from reading, observing the world of humans around us and also the animal kingdom.
31. It’s fun to do the impossible
32. The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.
33. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
34. Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating the talents of those who work for us and pointing them toward a certain goal.
35. When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
36. Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.
37. Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
38. Children are people, and they should have to reach to learn about things, to understand things, just as adults have to reach if they want to grow in mental stature.
39. Americans are a responsive people and the ideas, the knowledge and the emotions that come through the television screen in our living rooms will most certainly shape the course of the future for ourselves and our children.
40. We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make more movies.
41. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
42. Our greatest national resource is the minds of our children.
43. I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
44. Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.
45. First – think. Second – believe. Third – dream. Fourth – dare
46. I am a patient listener, but opinionated to the point of stubbornness when my mind is made up.
47. It‘s a mistake not to give people a chance to learn to depend on themselves while they are young.
48. Those who are clever, who have a brain, never understand anything.
49. Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows.
50. A man should never neglect his family for business.
51. A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.
52. You can be happy or you can be unhappy. It’s just according to the way you look at things.
53. Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.
Best Inspirational Disney Quotes
54. She [Cinderella] believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.
55. You’ll be a poorer person all your life if you don’t know some of the great stories and great poems.
56. But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.
57. I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
58. To some people, I am kind of a Merlin who takes lots of crazy chances, but rarely makes mistakes. I’ve made some bad ones, but fortunately, the successes have come along fast enough to cover up the mistakes. When you go to bat as many times as I do, and continually improve upon your mistakes, you’re bound to get a good average.
59. ‘Freedom’ is the most precious word to culture. Freedom to believe what you choose and read, think and say and be with what you choose. In America, we are guaranteed these freedoms.
60. We have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment – as, conversely, in all good entertainment, there is always some grain of wisdom, humanity, or enlightenment to be gained.
61. A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.
62. Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.
63. Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four Cs. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
64. There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.
65. Everyone needs deadlines. Even the beavers. They loaf around all summer, but when they are faced with the winter deadline, they work like fury. If we didn’t have deadlines, we’d stagnate.
66. I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
67. Adults are only kids grown up
68. …Or heritage and ideals, our code and standards – the things we live by and teach our children – are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.
69. Don’t just fly, soar.
70. Let your heart guide you…it whispers so listen closely.
71. If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.
72. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
73. Around here, however, we don’t look backward for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
74. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
75. The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.