|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Born on the 20th of April 1889, Adolf Hitler was a German politician and principal of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party (NSDAP), usually referred to as the Nazi Party in English, which subsequently grew to become German Weimar Republic’s largest elected party. Being a leader, Hitler took a number of actions that placed him on the world map, thus, making his relevance in world history undeniable. This is the reason why even though he died way back on 30 April 1945, Adolf Hitler quotes are still very much sought after in this present day.
Hitler’s rise to power came in 1933 when he became the Chancellor of Germany and later on, the nation’s leader in 1934. From 1933 to 1945 that he was in power, Hitler was greatly feared, being a dictator. However, within the first six years of his leadership, Germany recorded a rapid recovery from the Great Depression.
It was Adolf Hitler who initiated World War II in Europe as it is believed that he harbored gross hatred against the Jews following his conviction that they were responsible for the defeat of Germany in World War 1. He triggered the second round of the war by launching an invasion on Poland on the 1st of September 1939 and all through the period the war lasted, he remained very much involved in operations of the military and was at the center of the Holocaust, which led to the death of six million European Jews, the largest massacre ever witnessed by the world. Reports have it that his main purpose for the invasion and genocide was to create living spaces for the authentic German citizens.
Although Hitler portrayed himself as a celibate man with no domestic life totally sold out to the service of the nation, he eventually met and married a lady known as on the 29th of April, 1945. A day after their marriage, they committed suicide in order to avoid being captured by the Red Army.
Below are some of the famous Adolf Hitler quotes that allow us a peep into his mind.
75 Powerful Adolf Hitler Quotes That Give Us Insight Into His Mind
1. Conscience is a Jewish invention.
2. I respected my father, but I loved my mother
3. As in everything, nature is the best instructor.
4. Reading is not an end to itself, but a means to an end.
5. Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
6. It may be that today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher god.
7. Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
8. Strength lies not in defense but in attack.
9. Art and science were in German hands. Apart from the new artistic trash, which might easily have been produced by a negro tribe, all genuine artistic inspiration came from the German section of the population.
10. God’s and beasts, that is what our world is made of.
11. Our object must be to bring our territory into harmony with the numbers of our population.
12. Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken.
13. Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
14. I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
15. Think Thousand times before taking a decision but after taking a decision, never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!
16. Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the “remaking” of the Reich as they call it.
17. When you are in light, everything will follow you. But when you enter dark, even your own shadow will not follow you, that is life
18. Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?
19. Whenever human activity is directed exclusively to the service of the instinct for self-preservation it is called theft or usury, robbery or burglary etc
20. From early youth, I endeavored to read books in the right way and I was fortunate in having a good memory and intelligence to assist me.
21. The German people in its whole character is not warlike, but rather soldierly, that is, while they do not want war, they are not frightened by the thoughts of it.
22. Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives nor is it by being able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle.
23. If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.
24. The art of reading, as of learning is this: to retain the essential, to forget the non-essential.
25. And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.
26. Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent Creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.
27. Life is like a mirror, if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting.
28. The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.
29. Instruction in world history in the so-called high schools is even today in a very sorry condition. Few teachers understand that the study of history can never be to learn historical dates and events by heart and recite them by rote; that what matters is not whether the child knows exactly when this battle or that was fought, when a general was born, or even when a monarch (usually a very insignificant one) came into the crown of his forefathers. No, by the living God, this is very unimportant. To ‘learn’ history means to seek and find the forces which are the causes leading to those effects which we subsequently perceive as historical events.
30. The Strong Man is Mightiest Alone.
31. My spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see i was right.
32. Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
33. The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.
34. Words build bridges into unexplored regions.
35. If you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it
36. What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.
37. People may not always believe what you say, but they will believe what you do.
38. The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.
39. There is a better chance of seeing a camel pass through the eye of a needle than of seeing a really great man ‘discovered’ through an election.
40. I know that fewer people are won over by the written word than by the spoken word and that every great movement on this earth owes its growth to great speakers and not to great writers.
41. The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Jewish newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing.
42. As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
43. The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
44. The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
45. Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
46. Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.
47. We shall only talk of peace when we have won the war. The Jewish capitalist world will not survive the twentieth century.
48. The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. Only the born weakling can look upon this principle as cruel, and if he does so it is merely because he is of a feebler nature and narrower mind; for if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all.
49. When an army reviews its forces for more than 6 months and does not attack the enemy, know it is a danger to its people.
50. Winning without problem is just victory, but winning with lots of trouble creates history.
51. Be proud of your people when you don’t have to be ashamed of any of its social classes.
52. No politician should ever let himself be photographed in a bathing suit.
53. The only preventative measure one can take is to live irregularly.
54. He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
55. Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
56. Never trust a person who isn’t having at least one crisis.
57. I want today to be a prophet again: if international Jewry inside and outside of Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, the result will not be the Bolshevisation of the earth and therefore the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.
58. Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa, the most miserable kind of life can be presented as if it were paradise. The Jew knew this and acted accordingly. But the German, or rather his Government, did not have the slightest suspicion of it. During the War, the heaviest of penalties had to be paid for that ignorance.
59. I drank my bottle of milk and ate my morsel of bread somewhere on the outskirts, while I circumspectly studied my environment or else fell to meditating on my own harsh lot.
60. German youth, do not forget that you are a German,” and “Remember, little girl, that one day you must be a German mother.
61. He who would live must fight. He who doesn’t wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.
62. The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.
63. Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?
64. The man who has no sense of history is like a man who has no ears or eyes
65. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
66. To be a leader means to be able to move masses.
67. The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
68. The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others.
69. Basically, National Socialism and Marxism are the same thing.
70. Phooey, I say, and again phooey!
71. Life doesn’t forgive weakness.
72. I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty.
73. To conquer a nation, first, disarm its citizens.
74. When diplomacy ends, War begins.
75. If you win, you need not have to explain…If you lose, you should not be there to explain!