|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
This actor has been representing since he was young, at this point, what he does is practically a service to humanity. So when it comes to the topic of Ashton Kutcher’s height, weight and body measurements, the only response is, why not? Before we delve into that though, let’s check out a few fun facts about the star himself.
- He was born Christopher Ashton Kutcher on February 7, 1978, to Diane née Finnegan and Larry M. Kutcher.
- Ashton’s mother was a Procter & Gamble employee, while his father was a factory worker.
- So, you may be wondering what his racial cocktail contains; he has some Czech, then a little bit of German and Irish in his blood.
- Ashton has two siblings, an older sister named Tausha and a fraternal twin brother named Michael, over the years his twin has had more than his fair share of medical scares. Today, Michael, who has cerebral palsy and is a spokesperson for the advocacy organization Reaching for the Stars.
- He grew up quite poor and often had to donate money in order to get something extra on top. It was quite intense, he used to work in the cereal department of General Mills, where his father worked as well, sweeping the floors.
- College was the gateway for his journey to stardom, a talent scout discovered him in college, which led to dropping out and pursue modeling. Check some of the old Calvin Klein ads if you want to see some of his early work.
- After moving to Los Angeles in 1998, Ashton landed his first television role on the hit series, That 70’s Show, opposite Mila Kunis, who happens to be Mrs, Kutcher today.
- He’s not only an actor, but he is popularly known for being an investor, various restaurants in Los Angeles and New York recognize him as their patron.
Well, that’s quite enough about the actor, for now, it’s time to move to the topic at hand, being Ashton Kutcher’s height.
Ashton Kutcher’s Height
This star is tall, not only because he is married to Mila Kunis ( honestly no offense there, shorter girls are seriously on the winning side) but in his own right, the star is pretty much on the tall side. He stands at 6 feet 2.5 inches, which means he is 74.5 inches tall. In metric units, the star is 190 centimeters, which is also 1 meter and 90 centimeters.
That is just so you can get a feel of how tall the star is in actuality. Most times, in this ‘height crazed’ world, people tend to dispute most listed celebrity heights. Well, not in this case, the star actually looks as tall as he says he is (sometimes a little taller).
On another note, here are is a short list of celebrities that stand as tall as Ashton Kutcher or at least claim to be. Donald Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, Gerard Butler and Ryan Reynolds all share Ashton Kutcher’s height.
Ashton Kutcher’s Weight
He is proof that you do not have to be ripped to be hot and there is no doubt about that, but along the line, he went down the road of actors like Channing Tatum who started rocking a dad bod soon after the pressures of being a dad set in. He’s doing fine though, as it is not uncommon for expectant fathers to put on weight with their wives, chances are that they often binge together… and you know that a family that binges together stays together.
He’s a celebrity, so we know deep down in our hearts that one of these days we will wake up to discover that all the extra pounds have melted off, we aren’t worried and no fuss should really be made about it. The star’s height is listed as 80 kilograms, which is probably his pre-dad bod weight.
Ashton Kutcher’s Body Measurements
In addition to Ashton Kutcher’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 2.5 inches
Weight: 80 kilograms
Chest Size: 44 inches
Waist Size: 32 inches
Arm/Biceps: 15 inches
Feet/Shoe Size: 11.5 (US) or 46 (EU) or 11 (UK)