|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
The modern video game community boasts of a multi-billion dollar industry with several moving parts – high tech equipment and foot soldiers whose talents and skills are brought together to create pieces of entertainment that video game lovers would commit their hard earned money to buy. These foot soldiers are a part of a highly competitive industry, where the absolute best is demanded from all. In order to thrive, one must possess an abundance of skill and talent and that is where Temmie Chang excels.
Who Is Temmie Chang?
She is a graphic artist known for her involvement in the development of ‘s role-playing video game – Undertale. As the graphic designer for the characters in the successful video game, one would have imagined that almost everything lovers of the game would want to know about lady Temmie Chang would be readily available. This is not so but while not much public information is available about the artist, we do, however, know that she was born on April 3rd, 1993.
The artist, despite the popularity of her works, especially her work in Undertale, has very limited information about her parents and general childhood in the public domain. She is known to have graduated from the Pratt Institute in New York, a private non-profit higher institution with a degree in 2D animation, suggesting that she might have well-to-do parents. We also do know that she is of Asian ancestry.
Even though it is a common knowledge that Temmie Chang helped in the development of Undertale, working as the major artistic assistant for the video game, it is not her first major work in this capacity. Before Undertale, it is understood that she worked with Studio Yotta where she earned the recognition for her talents. It has been suggested on several quarters that it was at Studio Yotta that Chang nurtured the talent and skills that came to play in her designing of not only the logo of the Undertale game, but also the cutscene, overworld, animations, and tile.
Things You Need To Know About The Graphic Designer
1. Temmie Chang’s capabilities are also extended to the conceptual development of characters. In the making of the Toby Fox’s game, she is credited with the conception of a few characters in the game such as – Loox, Papyrus, Vegetoid, Aaron, Undyne, Lesser Dog, Greater Dog, and Temmie, a cameo of herself in the game.
2. Being a significant contributor to the development of the game, Temmie Change has taken pleasure in relishing the successes of Undertale. The game which was released on September 15, 2015, went on to sell over a million copies. Apart from being praised for its storyline, the game received positive reviews for its combat system and especially its unique characters which Temmie was heavily involved in. Undertale was rated highly by several leading video game publications and critics. In facts, Metacritic rated it as one of the Top 50 Windows game of all time. The game also went on to win multiple awards including the Audience Award of the Independent Games Festival and The Jimquisition’s Game of the Year award.
3. Temmie Chang is known to use Graphicsgale for her pixel art. Also, we have been able to gather that for the animation process, she alternates between adobe flash CS3 and CC in her rough animation work before using Adobe Photoshop in her cleaning process. She rounds ups her work using AfterEffects for compositing and cool effects. She is also known to use Krita, the open source graphics editor in her animation process.
4. Even though we have been able to substantiate this, there are reasons to believe that animator’s birth name is Tuyo Chang Tuyoki. Irrespective of the fact that she is known for her works with a handful of successful outlets, Lady Chang prefers describing herself as a freelance animator.
5. Toby Fox once twitted that Temmie, apart from being a fantastic artist, animator, and illustrator, is an amazing and supportive person. Without a doubt, Temmie Chang is a talented animator and a rising star, it is only a matter of time before she lends her skills and talents to another successful project.
6. Temmie is active on various social media platforms. You will find on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr where she commands a modest multitude of followers.