|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Fashion has a lot of influence on many aspects of life and has also become a source of livelihood for many. From the creative designer to the fashion designer, down to the models, photographers, and fashion journalists, a lot of professionals work together to ensure a picture-perfect product that would satisfy the needs of the consumers. The models, like Kaylee Killion, play a very important role in this regard as they mostly serve as the mirror through which fashionistas get a glimpse of what an outfit would look like.
To become a top model is quite demanding because most times, the ability of a fashion item to go viral and make sales might rest on the shoulders of the model who showcases the item to the world. As such, it is considered a very difficult job; this notwithstanding, there are supermodels around the world like Naomi Campbell, , , Oliver Cheshire, David Gandy, among others, who have made a name for themselves in the fashion industry and in the modeling world. Though not in the big league yet, Kaylee Killion may not be so far from becoming a name to reckon with in the industry. Learn more about this Atlanta, Georgia native below.
Kaylee Killion’s Biography (Age)
Kaylee Killion is an American professional model who became popular after being noticed as a contestant in the Maxim’s finest contest held by Maxim Magazine. She has since been featured on the cover of many notable magazines such as Fashion in Motion, Marie Claire Latinoamerica amongst many others.
She was born on March 11th, 1996 in Georgia, United States and grew up in the Atlanta area of Georgia where she got her elementary and high school education. Not much is known about her early life and family and it seems Kaylee loves it that way. She began her modelling career at age 18 and shortly moved to Miami where she got her first break and has never looked back since then. These days, she can be seen on various platforms and runways, featuring for brands like creep street and others.
Her Family Facts
Beyond the fact that she was born in Georgia, grew up in Atlanta, and moved to Maimi at age 18 and that she has a sister named Krystin who is also a model, not much is known about her family, upbringing and background. She does not talk about her folks and for what it’s worth, this might just be her way of protecting her family from the prying eyes of the public and the media.
How Much Is Kaylee Killion Worth?
Kaylee has been a model for about 5 years, posing for some of the biggest brands in the U.S. and around the world. Currently, her net worth is estimated to be between $80,000 (eighty thousand dollars) and $120,000 (one hundred and twenty thousand dollars). From the figure above, she is obviously not among the highest earning models in the industry at the moment but she certainly would join the league soon if she continues at the pace she is going in her modeling career which she is obviously very good at.
Also Read About:
Other Facts You Should Know About Kaylee Killion
- Kaylee Killion is currently single, or so it seems since she hasn’t been spotted with anyone or gotten close to people outside of her work. She has also claimed that she has only friends and business colleagues. Nothing is also known about the sexual orientation of the Georgian-born model either. It is possible, she is just keeping everything away from the prying eyes of the public or just focusing on her career at the moment.
- Killion is a very beautiful woman and that has obviously helped her career a lot. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall but her weight is unknown. Her bust is 32 inches while her hips size is recorded as 34 inches. Her hair color is blonde while her eyes are Blue.
- She is not just a model, she is also a manager. She manages her younger sister Krystin who is also a model.
- She is a great fan of the American Rock band named Weezer.
- Kaylee Killion is very active on social media with huge followership. She has over 179,000 followers on Instagram alone.