|Date of Birth
In a sky studded with stars, some have proven to illuminate more than others by shining brighter. So it is in every life endeavor, there are definitely those who are well known by the virtue of what they do, famous or infamous, while others by who they are. Kevin Trapp is a star that does not struggle to shine on the football field as a keeper of the round leather.
Before we delve into the topic for the day: his wife, girlfriend, family, height, weight, and body stats, let us take a course down the footballer’s details in these choice nuggets.
- Kevin was born on July 8, 1990, in Merzig, West Germany.
- He is a German footballer and Paris Saint Germain (PSG) goalkeeper as well as plays for his national football team.
- He played his youth career with FC Brotdorf, SSV Bachem, and SV Mettlach.
- His professional debut was in FC Kaiserslautern, Germany in 2005, where he took part in two Bundesliga seasons.
- Kevin Trapp left the club in 2012 and signed for Eintracht Frankfurt for a fee of €1.5 million on a four-year contract. He played regularly therein for more than three years and competed in the UEFA Europa League.
- His next stop was PSG. He signed a 5-year deal with the Ligue 1 champions in July 2015 for a fee of about €10 million.
- He replaced goalkeeper, Salvatore Sirigu as the club’s first-choice keeper during the 2015-2016 season.
- Kevin Trapp made his international debut on June 6, 2017, in a 1–1 friendly draw away to Denmark, playing the full 90 minutes.
- Although he was selected for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia in which his country won, he did not play in the game.
- He played in 2018 Coupe de France Final as PSG won 2-0 against Les Herbiers VF to clinch the trophy on May 8.
- He has won five trophies apart from the Ligue 1 title since joining PSG.
- The German player has been linked with moves to Premier League trio Newcastle, Liverpool and Crystal Palace.
- His salary is placed around $7 million and his net worth estimated at $30 million. He gets his earnings from club deals/contracts and sponsorship deals.
Now, the issue for the day.
Kevin Trapp Family, Wife, Girlfriend
The German goalkeeper has not revealed any details about his family; parents, siblings or even provided any background information about himself. But it can be well assumed that he is one of those celebrities who abhors bringing their family background to public focus.
He is dating former Victoria Secret model, Izabel Goulart. The duo met during a trip to the city of love, Paris in 2015 and has remained inseparable since then.
Izabel was born on October 23, 1984, in São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. The beautiful model was scouted at 14 when she was out shopping with her mother and modeled from 2005 to 2016. Modeling is not the only thing she does well. She is a polyglot and is fluent in Portuguese, English, and French and is active in humanitarian activities as well.
The model has met with a lot of success in her career and can be well classified as an A-List model having modeled for A-List designers. From walking fashion runways to appearing on the covers of notable magazines, she is well acclaimed for her style and striking features.
Some of the designers she has modeled for include Alberta Ferretti, Balenciaga, Dolce and Gabbana, Bill Blass, Bottega Veneta, Isabel Marant, Givenchy, Michael Kors, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci, Emanuel Ungaro, Loewe, Roberto Cavalli and Oscar de la Renta.
She has also appeared on the covers of big magazines such as Marie Claire France, Vogue, Esquire, GQ Mexico, and was featured as the face of A/X Armani Exchange in three seasonal print campaigns. She posed as a model for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011.
Izabel has also been dubbed as one of the most beautiful people in the world a number of times. During her time as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, she was named one of People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People in the World in 2007. The same year, she was awarded Cool Magazine’s Toshiba Cool Planet Award in the Best Model category and was voted the best international top model by Glamour Mexico in 2010.
The model is also an occasional actress. She appeared in season 4 of Two and a Half Men (2006) as well as in Baywatch (2017). Prior to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2007, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Prior to her relationship with the PSG goalkeeper, Izabel has been linked to some other relationships. Her first known flame was a businessman, Sebastian Gobi. They dated from 2003 to 2006.
Her next beau was a Brazillian footballer, Marcelo de Costa and the two were known as a real Brazilian couple as a result of their passion-filled union, which was however marked by on and off times therein. They were close to tying the knot and even got engaged in 2009 but broke up three years later in 2012.
The two does not hesitate to flaunt PDAs whenever the opportunity presents as well as creates the opportunities themselves, be it on red carpets, during vacations or to celebrate victories on the field. Kevin Trapp may be 6 years younger than his flame but they are well smitten in love with each other. They have not said anything about taking their love to the next level but we do hope the wedding bells ring soon.
Kevin Trapp Height, Weight, Body Stats
Kevin, like many other athletes, has a sturdy and muscular physique. His tall frame towers at 2 inches above 6 feet (1.89 m) and his body weight is 194 lbs (88 kg). His body stats are not available, but it is obvious they will surely be a goal.