|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Lana Jennifer Lokteff is an American YouTube personality and vlogger. She is famous for her white nationalism and supremacism beliefs. She claims to be a pagan and supports the alt-right movements. For her, feminism has made life hard for men. She believes that the feminist agenda has been actualized and has been calling for those still supporting gender equality to stop fooling around. Read on and learn more about Lana Lokteff.
Lana Lokteff Bio (Age)
The political commentator was born on March 14, 1979, in Oregon, United States. Lana Lokteff’s birthday concedes with the world Pi (ᴨ) day. Her parents Ruben J. Lokteff and Vera Agaphia Lokteff are both Russians.
Lana Lokteff studied at Portland State University, she majored in Physics while taking Philosophy as a minor. She had hoped to find some sort of connection between both courses. Sadly, that didn’t happen. So, she left school and opted for music, film, and writing. Lana relocated to Los Angeles but had to run back home as the cost of living was above her means.
Husband and Family, Is Lana Married?
In 2007, Lana listened to a podcast by Henrik Palmgren – the founder and editor-in-chief of Red Ice and host of Red Ice Radio. Lana was impressed by what the Swedish alt-right political vlogger had to say. She thought they could do a collaboration together as they shared similar values. She contacted Henrik and told him of her music project idea. He liked the idea and asked that they meet. She left for Sweden where Henrik lives and the duo eventually fell in love. Years later, the lovebirds got married but wouldn’t tell us exactly where and when it went down. They are currently based in Sweden but still love America so dearly. They say it is their second home.
Lana’s family has some interesting history and story to tell. Her father, Ruben J. Lokteff, was an investment advisor. He had just enough to take care of his home. Unfortunately, in 1989, he was involved in a legal dispute with the Great American Life Insurance Company. This cost him all his money. He eventually went bankrupt in 1997. He had nothing else going for him. Thus, he took the pastoral path. In 2010, Ruben Lokteff became a minister at Touchstone Ministries in Redmond, Oregon. Lana’s brother Joseph is said to be a secretary in the same church.
You’d wonder how Lana Lokteff became a pagan with such religious background. Even her mum was interested in spirituality. She used to blog about it a lot. Vera AgaphiaLokteff was also involved in music. She was a major shareholder of Piggyback Records which helped Lana and Joseph set up their recording studio in 2003.
Do you know that Lana’s great-grandparents travelled all the way from China to America on foot? They were trying to escape from the Russian Bolsheviks. They eventually settled in America as refugees. Now, we understand why Lana criticizes modern-day refugees. Something about not being “True Refugees”. Whatever that means. She believes that they aren’t fleeing from any serious dangers. Apparently, poverty is nothing compared to a threat to one’s life.
Height and Other Facts
1. By all standards, Lana Lokteff is a beautiful and gorgeous woman. We do not have specifications of her height and weight but she seems to stand at a good height. Lana is on the skinny side. She is blonde with brown eyes. Little wonder, Henrik fell head over heels in love with her.
2. Lana Lokteff is very passionate about European identity politics and ancestral tradition. She is a devoted believer in the alt-right movement. Lana hosts her own podcast Radio 3Fourteen. The name was inspired by her birthday, March 14. The podcast is a talk show centred on the alt-right socio-political and social commentary. Discussions on European cultural identity are also included.
3. She also co-hosts the Red Ice Live together with her husband, Henrik Palmgren. She is also the host of Weekend Warriors, a live TV show for members of Red Ice. Surprisingly, Lana owns a fashion outlet, an organic clothing line called Lana’s Llama. This seems abstract from her other interests. She sure is a master of all trade.
4. Lana refuses to reveal details of her bank statement but we know her account must be beaming the colour green. She’d be smiling to the bank every other day. Who wouldn’t with all these streams of income? She earns a decent amount from her podcasts and YouTube videos. Her Red Ice TV has over 247,629 subscribers.
5. In 2007, Lana filed a sexual harassment and discrimination lawsuit against U.S. Allegiance Inc. She even pressed charges of $300,000 and $1,000,000 for non-economic and punitive damages. She must have made some good money from that case although it was later settled out of court.