|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
The South Korea actor Lee Chang-seon is best known by his stage name, Lee Joon. He is a model and a singer who was formerly known for being a member of the South Korean boy band called the MBLAQ. He, however, became popular as an actor in 2005 when he played a royal clown in the film The King and the Clown’.
Lee Joon’s Biography
Joon was born on February 7, 1988, in the large port city of Busan, South Korea and he was raised by his parents alongside his younger sister. Joon grew up with a keen interest in becoming an actor but he was unable to pursue it at the early stage due to his family background which was not in support of the career choice. Hence, he started out as a model but was also engaged in Korean dance and ballet, two skills he was also good at. While in his elementary and middle school, the young multitalented kid became more engrossed in his studies while taking part in his school’s plays and dramas. The performance of such plays as Shakespeare’s Hamlet moved him into acting and contrary to his fear about his parent not being in support of his new choice of career, they were more supportive when he eventually decided to open up to them.
As one who always wants to give his best in all he does, Lee began to make moves to better himself in his new career despite being pushed by his parents to take up a safer career in college in case entertainment failed him in the nearest future.
Right after he graduated from High school, Lee moved to Seoul, where he had the opportunity to work on his acting career. He enroled at the Seoul Institute of Arts where he had his first modeling assignment. 2005 was quite a remarkable year for the young actor. It was the year he made his film debut taking a second lead role as Gong-Gil in The King and the Clown. The success of the film alongside his undeniably active role in the film further paved the way for Lee to gain bigger and better roles in the future. In fact, his performance in the film helped him to bag his very first awards like the Korean Film awards, Baeksang Arts Awards, and Grand Bell Awards.
Everything To Know About The Korean Actor
– Before his film debut in 2005, Lee took up several minor roles in short drama films such as The Hotel Venus, Nonstop 4 Drama City: What Should I do?, Star’s Echo and Flying Venus.
– Lee’s role in the 2005 drama, The King and the Clown gained him the new name ‘Pretty boy of Korea’ and being undeterred by the new name, he pushed further to take a major stance in the Korean movie industry. Hence, his new role in an emotional family drama film, Fly, Daddy, Fly’ which did not only do well at the box office but also established him as a competitively good actor.
– In 2007, Lee received an honorary award at the Hawaii International Film Festival following his role in the Japanese-Korean film Virgin Snow, which made a major hit in both countries. The same year, he received Top Excellence Award at the MBC Drama awards for his successful production of a highly-rated drama series, Time between Dog and Wolf. Two notable appearances he made between 2008 and 2009 were the 2008 sitcom, That Person Is Coming and the 2009 film, Ninja Assassin in which he portrayed the Teenage Raizo.
– As a singer, Lee Joon joined the South Korean quintet male group MBLAQ in 2009, serving as a vocalist and main dancer. The MBLAQ was first announced on September 21, 2009, at Rain’s Legend of Rainism concert where they performed songs from their then-unreleased single album Just BLAQ. The group released its first Japanese single Your Luv on May 4, 2011, and it earned the first position of the Oricon Daily Charts after selling more than 11,000 copies.
– Lee Joon has also produced many albums by himself. They include My Dear, Exhale and J Style.
– Lee’s net worth is estimated at $5 million. This he earned from his acting roles as well as his singing career. He is also numbered among the top-ten richest young actors in Korea.
– Lee Joone is in a relationship with his long-time girlfriend, South Korean actress, singer and model, Jeon Hye-bin. The couple made their romantic relationship known in April 2017 and they were mentioned as among the hot K-pop celebrity couples in the country. The great actor revealed that it took them time to publicly say a thing about their relationship because they wanted to be sure of what they had for each other. There are possibilities that the couple will get married soon as Lee agrees that he is nearing the marrying age and that he might soon propose to Jeon Hye Bin.
Top 3 Richest Actors>>> View Top 10 Richest Actors In The World
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.