|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Scary Spice, Mel B, Melanie Brown, Melanie B… the list could go on, but that’s all the names we know of for now, regardless, we are so sure that she is one interesting lady and we cannot wait to dive right in to this. Before we get the full gist on Mel B’s height, weight and body measurements, let’s check out a few facts about the star herself.
- She was born Melanie Janine Brown on 29 May 1975 in Harehills, Leeds.
- She was one fifth of the popular 90’s girl band, The Spice Girls; alongside her were Geri Halliwell ( Ginger Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Emma Bunton ( Baby Spice) and Victoria Beckham nee Adams (Posh Spice).
- Most people know her as Mel B, here’s how she got the popular nickname that will probably stick for life. Well, seeing as there was another Melanie in the crew, they both had to abbreviate their names in order to distinguish the between each other.
- Since the year 2000, the star has put more of her time into a variety of non-singing projects. She has done a bit of presenting, she was a contestant on Dancing With The Stars and she also dabbled in the right kind of ‘judging’.
- Going into showbiz was not a ‘spur of the moment’ decision for Mel B, she actually attended Intake High School, in Leeds where she studied performing arts.
- The star actually admitted that she was a bit of a rebel in school, she knew from the start that it was not going to take her anywhere, so she concentrated on her singing and the rest.
- Apparently, there are people who are more likely to get nick-named than others and Mel B is one of them. When she was younger, kids called her ‘Pineapple head’ because of her curls, then there was the whole Mel B/ Scary Spice name… so in essence, she has never been Melanie.
Well, that’s enough facts to last us for a bit, now it’s time to delve into the topic at hand beginning with Mel B’s height.
Mel B’s Height
She may not be the tallest woman out there but she has an inch over the average woman in the UK with her 5 feet 5 inches. Mel B’s height is bound to get you thinking though, she was the second tallest member of the 90’s pop girl group, The Spice Girls, so how short were these women in particular?
Melanie Chisholm AKA Mel C (Sporty Spice) was the tallest of the quintet with her 5 feet 6 inches, next was Mel B (Scary Spice) with her listed height above, then Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) with the height of 5 feet 4 inches. The other two ladies are below the average UK female height; Emma Bunton stands at 5 feet 2 inches and Geri Halliwell was the smallest at 5 feet and an inch tall.
That is one group of ‘small’ women but they did pretty big things. On the other hand here is a list of notable celebrities who stand as tall as the star. Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart and J.K Rowling all share Mel B’s height.
Mel B’s Weight
The star has kept her body in pretty good shape from the onset, even after having three children, she looks really good with her 59 kilograms of weight. Last year, she made headlines for a pretty insane amount of weight loss. While soaking in the sun in Ibiza with her now estranged husband, Stephen Belafonte, she donned a skimpy white bathing suit that showed her amazing weight loss.
She had previously revealed in an Instagram post that she lost 30 pounds, and it was no walk in the park. She admitted that the only high she usually got was from working out, and she had to endure being the only girl at the party not drinking and other gruesome feats, but she came out with a banging body, so all is well that ends well.
Mel B’s Body Measurements
In addition to Mel B’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 59 kilograms
Body Type: Inverted triangle
Bra Size: 34 D
Breast Size: 38 inches
Waist Size: 26 inches
Hip Size: 36 inches
Feet/shoe size: 5 US, EU 35-36, UK 3