|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Michael Ealy is an American actor whose acting career began in the late 1990s with Broadways stage shows and films like Kissing Jessica Stein and Bad Company.
It was in 2002 that he achieved a major breakthrough in his career. This was when he starred in ER‘s episode – Hindsight as Rick Kendrick and in Metropolis as Calvin McDade.
Considered as his breakout movie, Ealy’s brilliant role as Ricky Nash (a repentant street thug) in the 2002 comedy film Barbershop earned him a lot of admiration from movie producers, directors, and of course, his fans. Impressed by the actor’s role in the comedy film, producers asked him to reprise the role in the sequel – Barbershop 2: Back in Business.
Michael Ealy Bio – Age and Ethnicity
The American actor was born on August 3, 1973, as Michael Brown, in Washington, D.C., United States. You don’t need to be told that Ealy is American by nationality and belongs to African-American ancestry, do you?
Anyway, he attended Springbrook High School and later earned a degree in English from the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland. Upon the completion of his studies, the A-lister relocated to New York to pursue a career in acting.
Over the course of his acting career, Michael has starred in over 30 movies and television shows including the following – 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Jellysmoke (2005) Miracle at St. Anna Sgt Cummings (2008), Takers (2010), The People Speak Himself (2009), Takers Jake Attica (2010), Margaret Dave the Lawyer (2011), The Perfect Guy (2015), Jacob’s Ladder (2018), Underworld: Awakening Detective Sebastian (2012), and many others.
He has also appeared in three music videos between 2005 and 2012. They are: Get Your Number – released in 2005 by , Halo – released in 2009 by , and Tonight – released in 2012 by John Legend ft. .
His Family: Parents, Siblings, Wife and Son
Michael was raised in Maryland by an International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) staff mother and a father who was into the grocery business.
While details about his family background, childhood days, family members and siblings are currently unavailable, it is known that the actor has been married to actress since October 2012.
Prior to their marriage in Los Angeles, the couple dated for four years. Their marriage has been blessed with two lovely children – a son and a daughter whose names are Elijah Rakim (born 2014) and Brown (born November 2016).
Ealy and Khatira have been having a smooth ride ever since they got married. There is no sign they are divorcing any time in the future neither has there been any report about the couple cheating on each other.
Michael Ealy’s Net Worth
From working as a waiter before stardom to becoming one of the most sought-after actors in Hollywood, it is very safe to assert that Michael Ealy struggled to earn a living before his acting career skyrocketed him to fame, prominence and wealth.
As of 2017, the value of his wealth was estimated to be around $4 million, making him one of the many Hollywood actors who became wealthy through hard work and dedication.
Height – How Tall is He?
In Hollywood, height is rarely a barrier to success and Michael Ealy is one of the most famous faces in the industry whose height has never been a problem to filmmakers.
The athletic actor’s height of 5 feet 10 inches agrees with his body weight of 76kg (167.5) pounds. Ealy has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Quick Facts About The Star
1. The Think Like A Man actor is a talented painter; having developed a strong passion for painting from his childhood days.
2. He is very active on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He boasts an impressive 317k followers on Twitter and 1.2 million followers on Facebook.
3. His birth sign is Leo.
4. Michael Ealy is not gay.
5. He previously dated American actress, author and singer Taraji P. Henson from 2012 to 2013, Halle Berry from 2004 to 2005, and rap singer Eve before he got married to his wife.
6. The A-lister’s brilliant role in Sleeper Cell: American Terror earned him a Golden Globe nomination in 2006.
7. Simply put, Ealy is a private star. When it comes to keeping one’s personal life under wraps, he is an expert at it. Perhaps, this explains why he secretly got married to his wife without informing his fans and also kept the news of his babies’ arrival very far from the spotlight – choosing to announce the good news at his own time.