|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Minttu Virtanen is a popular Finnish fitness model who has appeared in several major campaigns and photo shoots for leading brands. While she has earned fame in her own right from her career over the years, she is better known for being the wife of the Formula One Driver, . Her marriage to the Iceman sealed her status as part of the alluring fleet of F1 WAGS such as ’ Olympic swimmer wife, Emilia, and girlfriend, Linda Morselli, who is a famous lingerie model.
The gorgeous, brilliant, and hardworking model is a lover of sports and a fitness enthusiast, thanks to the demands and rigours of her job. She came to the spotlight after news broke that she was dating Kimi, whom the media refers to as the Iceman because of the one-word replies he usually gives during interviews. Lots of people became interested in who Minttu is and her social media following grew by leaps and bounds because fans wanted to get to know this woman who was dating F1’s playboy and former world champion. Keep reading to find out all there is to know about Kimi Raikkonen’s wife.
Minttu Virtanen’s Bio
The beautiful model was born on November 12, 1986, in Finland. Her father is named Kimmo Virtanen, but the name of her mother or siblings are not known at this time. Minttu’s educational history is not available, so it is unclear what level of educational qualification she has attained.
Minttu has held a number of jobs in her life, but her most prominent one was as an air hostess. She was one of the flight attendants for a major airliner. Her work allowed her to travel to different places around the world without having to pay for it. She eventually quit her job to focus on her modelling career. Her gorgeous figure has allowed her to land lucrative modelling gigs for fitness magazines and websites; she has posed for several top tier brands. Over the course of her career, she has risen up the professional ladder to become a very high-priced model.
Being a smart and industrious woman who is always looking for new ways to expand her brand, improve herself, and diversify her streams of income, Minttu has been working on becoming a personal trainer. She decided to take her love for fitness one step further by helping other people achieve their fitness goals. Although her husband is wealthy enough to support her lifestyle, should she choose to quit working, Minttu Virtanen feels very strongly about being independent and having her own work to fall back on. She has perfected the art of balancing her work life with her personal responsibilities so that she can excel in both.
Aside from her work as a fitness model and trainer, Minttu also runs a famous blog where she writes about all things beauty, fashion, and fitness. She regularly shares pictures of her lifestyle, workouts, and other tips that have helped to cultivate large followership for her blog.
Facts To Know About Minttu Virtanen
1. Minttu met her husband in 2013 after a mutual friend introduced them to each other. She hit things off with Kimi Raikkonen right away and they began dating.
2. A few months later, they moved in together and eventually they headed down the altar. Minttu and Kimi tied the knot on August 7, 2016, in a beautiful monastery in Siena, Italy.
3. Although it was Minttu’s first marriage, Kimi had been to the altar before. He was formerly married to Jenni Dahlman, one-time Miss Scandinavia, but they went their separate ways in 2013 and their divorce was finalized the following year.
4. Minttu Virtanen has two beautiful children, a boy and a girl named Robin and Rianna, whom she shares with her lovely husband. Their marriage is still going strong and Minttu regularly attends his games, as well as other Formula One events. She and Kimi are raising their children in Kaskisaari, Helsinki, Switzerland.
5. Minttu is a big workaholic and even though her career often takes her away from her husband and family more than she wants, she still wouldn’t trade her work for the world.
6. Working out is one of her favourite activities in the world. The model has a weakness for candy and completely devours them whenever she finds them around her.