|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
In recent times, wealth and fame have been gotten from the most unlikely things and gaming has proven to be one of them as it serves as a great source of income for a lot of people. Matthew Haag, popularly known as Nadeshot is one of such people. He is a recognized champion in games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Haag sometimes streams his games on YouTube and Twitch to his numerous subscribers, raking up views in high numbers.
More than the career of this prolific gamer who gained fame and wealth in a short time, learn about his girlfriend and other facts of his life below.
Nadeshot (Matthew Haag) Age
On the 3rd of August in 1992, Matthew Haag was born in the city of Illinois to Jeffery and Christiana Haag. His father’s occupation is carpentry and the only information available about his mum is her death which was in 2012. She died as a result of cancer. For his high school education, he went to Amos Alonzo Stagg High School in Illinois, 2012 was the year he graduated. The next citadel of learning he attended was the Moraine Valley Community College where he spent two years taking a course in business. He worked at McDonald’s during his time there.
By the time Nadeshot was 13, he had started to play games professionally and the first video game he played was Halo2 before moving to Gears of War. In 2010, he joined the esports organization, Optic. Four years after, he became a captain after the resignation of the previous captain. But then, he also resigned a year later.
Nadeshot chose to focus more on content creation while co-owning the Optic group. As an active member of the group, he led his team to the top of tournaments, playing Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
His Net Worth
Nadeshot’s success as a gamer is driven by his determination to succeed against all odds; this has made him stand out among other gamers and has contributed to him being in the industry of competitive professional gaming for as long as he has been. His rise to fame and stardom is evident in his net worth which has surpassed the imagination of his 13-year-old self who started this profession; his net worth is estimated to be $2 million.
Matthew Haag’s Girlfriend
Matthew Haag is the type of person to be described as cute as he fits the profile of the boy who lives next door and this has endeared many female fans to him. Of all the girls who admire him, he has been linked to the YouTube star Jenna Ezairk and it is believed that the two started to date in 2016.
Height and Other Facts
Nadeshot in the past has described himself as a midget and it is clear from his pictures and videos why he would call himself that. The data regarding his height was collected in his adulthood; this means he is definitely done with growing taller. His height is 5 feet 2 inches and below are more facts to know about him.
1. Haag has gone ahead to create his own sports organization, it is called 100 Thieves. The group plays these following games competitively; League of Legends, Fortnite Battle Royale and Call of Duty. Since their creation, they have gotten to the top three positions in some tournaments.
2. Nadeshot donates a significant amount of his earnings to a cancer hospital for children, this may stem from his mother losing her life to the dreadful illness. Not a lot is known of the hospital he gives money to.
3. At the age of eighteen, he acquired a BMW, a vehicle which he loves a lot and shows off on all his social media accounts. It is speculated that he was able to buy this vehicle with funds generated from being an ambassador for Red Bull.
4. To maintain the level of popularity that Haag has, social media definitely contributed to it. His Instagram boasts of over a million followers, while on Twitter, he has even a higher number of followers as they are over 2 million people following him.
5. As an amateur gamer when he started with Halo 2, and as a professional gamer with Optic and with his team 100 Thieves, Nadeshot has received over twenty awards for his gaming endeavours.