|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Nate Sudfeld is an American football quarterback in the National Football League (NFL) playing for the Philadelphia Eagles. Nate comes from a family of sports players with all of his siblings playing or having played competitive sports at some point in their lives. Here, we will delve into many facts of Nate’s life, his body stats but first, we begin with his biography.
Nate Sudfeld’s Bio
Nate Sudfeld was born in Modesto, California on October 7, 1993, he is the son of Michelle and Ralph Sudfeld. He has two twin brothers, Matthew and Zach and two sisters, Juliana and Sarah. His birth name is Nathan Sudfeld with Nate being a short form of his first name. He attended Modesto Christian School in Modesto, California. His time in high school was quite rewarding as he earned recognition for his talent. Nate threw for 3,300 yards, 33 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions. He is a recipient of the Trans Valley League Outstanding Offensive Player award.
After high school, the lad had offers from Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and UCLA. Nate took up the offer of Arizona before opting to move to Indiana instead. He earned his first start in college football against Bowling Green and went on to finish the season recording 2,523 yards with 21 touchdowns, a 142.0 pass efficiency, and 9 interceptions. By the next season, Sudfeld played as the undisputed starter as his teammates Tre Roberson and Cameron Coffman transferred to other institutions: Illinois State and Wyoming respectively. He recorded 60.5 percent of his pass completion for 1,151 yards with 3 interceptions and 6 touchdowns. His season was however cut short while playing against Iowa as he injured his left shoulder and required a surgery afterward. By the next season, Sudfeld passed for 3,573 yards with 27 touchdowns that year.
As a consequence of his sterling performances, the NFL was the next destination for Sudfeld, he was drafted by the Washington Redskins in the 2016 NFL Draft. He signed on the dotted line on May 9, 2016. However, his time with the Redskins was not particularly spectacular as Sudfeld ended up not seeing any action for all 16 games as a result of being the team’s third-string quarterback. Sudfeld was waived by the Redskins on September 2, 2017.
By the very next day, Nate was signed to the practice squad of the Philadelphia Eagles. He got bumped up to the active roster in November. When the Eagles lost to the Dallas Cowboys in the season finale, Sudfeld completed 19 of 23 passes for 134 yards. He had a pass completion percentage that went on to be a new NFL record. The previous record was 80 percent and Sudfeld set a new record of 83 percent. When the Eagles advanced to Super Bowl 52, Nate was active as the backup to starter Nick Foles as the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New England Patriots to win their first Super Bowl.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight and Other Facts About Nate Sudfeld
Here are some facts about Nate Sudfeld that you might want to know about including his bvody measurements.
- The footballer stands at a height of 6 feet 6 inches weighing 227 lbs.
- Sudfeld had a rather barren and frustrating rookie season as he did not make a single appearance throughout his time with the Washington Redskins. He was third-string quarterback behind starter and first backup .
- Sudfeld spent the first eight weeks of the 2017 season on the practice squad of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- His college stats make for impressive reading as he holds the school records at Indiana for passing yards at 7,879 and passing touchdowns at 61.
- Nate spent four years playing collegiate football.
- His signing by the Eagles to their active roster as a backup to is an endorsement of their confidence in his ability to step in.
- When the Eagles won Super Bowl 52, Sudfeld despite being active as a backup did not play during the game.
- Sudfeld spent the offseason of 2015 in Uganda performing humanitarian work.
- Three of his four siblings have been involved in sports. Matthew, one of his twin brothers was a wide receiver at Brown and Zach played at Nevada and for the New York Jets. Juliana, his sister plays volleyball in Illinois while at Wheaton College.
Top 3 Richest Athletes>>> View Top 10 Richest Athletes In The World
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.