|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Few people find it hard to transition between areas of specialty in showbiz, let alone thrive in more than one area. On this front, we have to give it up for this star. Though today is mainly about Ronda Rousey’s height, weight and body measurements, surely we can spare a few moments to check out some cool facts about the star.
- She was born Ronda Jean Rousey on February 1, 1987 in Riverside, California.
- Ronda is not the only Judoka in her family, her mother, AnnMaria De Mars, is the 1984 56-KG Judo World Champion and is also the first American to win the Judo World Championships.
- This is actually quite touching, the star could not speak till she was 6 years old as a result of a slight learning deficiency. Apparently, Ronda’s umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck at birth, which cut off oxygen to her brain and this resulted in the disorder. This just goes to show that there’s no limit to what anyone can do.
- She is a huge Pokemon fan and as such could qualify to be called a nerd, but hey, ‘nerdy’ is the new ‘cool’.
- Anything worth doing, is worth doing well, and this must be Ronda’s motto as she has never lost any of her 12 fights in the MMA.
- She once tried out the dating app Tinder under an alias, but she was immediately recognized.
- Some people have weird routines that work for them, for Ronda it was having a large meal once a day. In her defense, the hunger drove her to train harder than she would on a full stomach, but this is not something she does any longer.
- It seems like total domination in her sport is no longer enough for the star, she has taken a little detour and taken up acting. She has had roles in Entourage, Fast And Furious 7 and The Expendables 3. Best believe that she won’t stop there, nevertheless, the star considers herself an actor first.
Well, that’s enough for now, it’s time to check out the topic at hand beginning with Ronda Rousey’s height.
Ronda Rousey’s Height
At some point she revealed on Twitter that she was 5 feet 7 inches, and that is actually her listed height, but during an interview, the star said, ‘ I’m 5 feet 6 inches with great posture in platforms.’ The masses don’t seem to be showing her much love though, some claim that she is not an inch above 5 foot 3 barefoot and 5 foot 5 in heels.
While some who seem to be a bit more reasonable said that the star should be at least 5 feet 6 inches. So which direction are we moving in? As usual it’s the listed height. In that vein, here is a list of notable celebrities who share Ronda Rousey’s height as it is listed.
Angelina Jolie, Brie Larson, Kurt Cobain, Brigitte Bardot and Pamela Anderson all stand as tall as the star.
Ronda Rousey’s Weight
There is no doubt that in her line of work, weight is an important factor, you can’t have too much of it but too little may not be wise either. Over the years Ronda has packed on the weight and she comes out looking more bulked up each time. Given her profession this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, until it is.
The star actually admitted that hat her weight fluctuates very frequently and before her Sports Illustrated photo shoot, she has intentionally gained weight in order to serve as a more realistic example for women. She really tried her best to look more like a fighter and less like a model for that one.
Nevertheless, you will have to admit that she looks a lot more bulked up in her movies than she does on other platforms, if you need more proof, check her out in Fast And Furious 7 and even in the TV show, Entourage. The star weighs 61 kilograms.
Ronda Rousey’s Body Measurements
In addition to Ronda Rousey’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 61 Kilograms
Bra Size 34 A
Dress Size: 4
Breast Size: 34 inches
Waist Size: 25 inches
Hip Size: 34 inches
Shoe Size: 9 US, 39-40 EU, 7 UK