|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
The Kolfage name is one that has come to fame, not for conventional reasons. Brian Kolfage is a veteran from the air force with the highest amount of severe injuries, injuries sustained during his time in Iraq. Ashley Kolfage is, however, one of those people who are famous through proximity to a popular person, as the wife of Brian, a triple amputee, she did not mind his loss of limbs and chose to marry him regardless. To learn more about Ashley Kolfage, keep reading.
Biography And Profile
Ashley Goetz was born in the town of San Angelo, Texas, on the 16th of September, 1985. Her childhood was spent in San Angelo, but details of her family members and the type of life she had as a child remains unknown to the general public.
Her high school education was done at Central High School, located in San Angelo – her birthplace. Ashley went ahead to bag a degree in Education from Angelo State University. She graduated from the university in 2008 where she had been at since 2004.
Marriage to Brian Kolfage
In 2003, when Ashley was in her Junior year in high school and worked at Chili’s as a hostess, she met Brian Kolfage. He was stationed at an Air force Base not far from San Angelo and would come to the restaurant sometimes. In an expose on her life which Ashley granted to Cosmopolitan, she said their relationship had just started out with them being friends but he always tried to give his number to her. But the fear of infidelity and the fact that she was in a relationship at the time deterred her.
After his redeployment to Kuwait in the same year, they managed to keep in touch until the incident that changed his life. A week after Brian’s deployment to Iraq, a rocket was launched into his camp and detonated three feet from him, taking his two legs and his right hand. Ashley had heard about it from their mutual friends but they lost contact until 2008.
She was rounding up at college when he reached out to her on Facebook. Messages were sent back and forth until Brian invited her to Arizona where he lived and in a year they fell in love. He proposed to her in 2009 and she said yes. They got married in 2011, on the 28th of May.
The couple lives in Arizona with their two children. When they were about to get married, family and friends of Ashley expressed worry at how she will cope. But it appears that in the four years after his accident before he contacted her, he had gone through rehabilitation to learn to live without his limbs and use his left hand effectively. Ashley has stated that Brian is fiercely independent and capable of taking care of himself, although some things take longer to do, he still manages to do them.
Celeb Facts about Ashley Kolfage
1. After college, she moved to Arizona to be closer to Brian for a while, during that time, she worked in one of the eight schools in the Catalina Foothills Unified School District. He had arranged for her to work as a teaching assistant.
2. Ashley Kolfage has a beautiful body, a body that looks like it was made for the runways and this is why she was able to compete to be the Maxim cover girl for 2018, she took the fifth position. She decided to use the platform’s voting process to raise funds for the charity, Homes for Wounded Soldiers.
3. She has also been a part of another fundraising endeavor with her husband. They tried to raise a billion dollars to fund the building of the wall that President Trump is trying to build.
4. Mrs. Kolfage’s modeling career does not just stop at Maxim Cover Girl; she has modeled for the catalog Dynamic Desert Photography.
5. The range of her career is not limited to teaching and modeling, Ashley Kolfage is also an entrepreneur. She owns the boutique Coconut Chic, where they sell clothes that are mostly for children.
6. In the early years of their marriage, they struggled to have kids. After getting medically examined it turned out that her cervix was too narrow and she could only conceive via IVF, which she did and now they have two kids.