|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Breanne Hill, one of the movie industry’s talented actresses, is proof there is no one way to success. She belongs to the pack of celebrities who dropped out of college to fully pursue a career in acting. Despite being a college dropout, things have been working out just fine for her and she doesn’t regret leaving her peers behind to fulfil her beloved childhood dream.
Being a late bloomer, Breanne doesn’t really have tons of film credits on her resume right now but she stands the chance of making more films because she improves in every project she takes part in. You’ll get to find out more about the actress in this article.
Biography And Personal Profile
Before fame, the actress was formerly known and addressed as Breanne Parhiala, which is the name her parents gave to her after her birth in New Hampshire, New England, in the United States. She was born on the 10th of March 1990. She is an American belonging to the Caucasian ethnicity.
Hill was raised in the United States along with her younger brother called TJ Parhiala by Thomas Parhiala (father) and Joyce Parhiala (mother). Kim Parhiala and Jonne Parhiala are her paternal aunts while Pauline Marsan is the name of her maternal aunt. Pauline has a brother called Dennis Marsan.
She began her studies at North Salem Elementary School and joined her peers at Salem High School, where she took part in some athletic activities and also won many hearts with her talent. After completing her studies at Salem in the year 2008, Breanne Hill was admitted into Boston University to further her education.
While studying Psychology at the institution, she participated in her school’s trace events. One day, she had a chat with her athletic adviser who would inspire her to switch to Acting. Hill eventually dropped out of college and immediately launched her acting career.
Breanne made her debut acting appearance in the year 2012 in the American drama film, 365 Decision Time as Jennie Miller. The 2012 project which was directed by Ariel Santiago and produced by the company Golden Brothers Studio, tells the story of a middle-class American household separated by their own mistakes and fighting against real-world challenges.
The former athlete’s first television role came knocking in the year 2013 when she starred in Jeff Davies’s police procedural crime drama television series, Criminal Minds. Hill eventually had her long-awaited career breakthrough in the year 2015 after portraying the fictional character Sapphire in the Carl Bessai’s drama film Rehearsal which also featured veteran Canadian actor . In the same year, Breanne was featured in San Andreas as Larissa, after which she bagged a role in the TV series Frontier the following year.
Some of her other professional credits include Incarnate, Noches con Platanito, and Rampage.
Breanne reportedly makes an average income of $75,000 to $80,000, according to unverified sources. However, information on how much she has made from her career so far is yet to be disclosed publicly.
Breanne Hill is 5 Feet 5 Inches tall and weighs in at 55 kilograms. She has an hourglass shape which complements her slim body build. The blonde beauty sports light green eyes while the sizes of her shoes and dress are 5 (US) and 8 (US) respectively. Her body measurements are detailed to be bust (32 inches,) hips (24 inches), and waist (35 inches).
Other Facts About Breanne Hill
1. The blonde beauty is one of Hollywood celebrities who are vocal campaigners against social ills like racism, restriction on guns, and police brutality.
2. In addition to her acting stints, Breanne Hill has also done some commercials for brands such as Target, Nickelodeon, Pepsi, to name but a few.
3. An avid dog lover, the New Hampshire-born actress has a dog named Leo.
4. Breanne Hill is a transgender rights activist. In late 2018, she was among those who participated in the “Trans Rights Are Human Rights” campaign on Twitter.
5. The actress is bilingual. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
6. Also known as Breanne Parhiala, she is fondly called Bre by her friends.
7. Hill is rumoured to be dating film director Brad Peyton but it appears not to be true as both parties haven’t affirmed or denied the growing speculation.
8. Breanne Hill is currently based in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America.