|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
The wealth of Eden McCoy’s acting portfolio makes it hard to believe that she has only been around for a few years. McCoy was just 11 years old when she made history by playing the lead role of Josslyn Jacks in the ultra-successful soap opera, General Hospital.
While this role may have brought her unprecedented fame, she had already gained success from the plethora of roles she portrayed before it. Eden has been in several Nickelodeon productions like Game Shakers and The Thundermans. In her resume, you will find that she has appeared in everything from independent productions to campaigns for national ads and print media.
Eden McCoy’s Biography
Eden’s story begins in the entertainment city of Los Angeles, where she was birthed on June 10, 2003. However, her family relocated to Manhattan Beach while she was still very little. The actress once stated that she missed waking up to the scenery that was the beaches of Los Angeles. This was because her parents had moved to a more upscale part of Manhattan Beach which deprived her of the view and replaced it with a view of the city.
Eden was born to her father Jim McCoy and her mother Natasha McCoy. The actress is the only child from their union. She shares a very strong bond with them and they have also been very supportive of her career and general life decisions.
For her education, the actress attended The Marlborough School. Eden knows a thing or two about sports and athletics. She started playing indoor volleyball when she was just 11 years old. By the time she was 13, she started playing in outdoor volleyball events. The young actress’ achievements in the sport also saw her agree to a verbal contract to play for the women’s volleyball team of the University of Southern California.
Eden McCoy started her career like most other child actors – in commercials. Her first gig was with the Wells Fargo bank. An even bigger deal came and had her featuring in a commercial for Valpak Coupons. Soon, she traded the world of commercials for television and movie projects.
She made her big screen debut on the drama Perfect Man (2011), where she played the role of Tiffany. She was just 8 years old at the time. In the same year, she also made her television debut in a guest appearance as Marlene on an episode of Scary Tales.
In 2014, she played a guest role in her first Nickelodeon series, The Thundermans. The following year, she was Paige on Chris Modoono’s comedy Tenured, and Amy in the short movie Hit the Hitman. In 2016, she was on an episode of Nickelodeon’s Game Shakers as Crystal, and The Kids from 62-F as Cassie.
Since then, Eden McCoy has shown up on several other projects, including The Nerd Posse (2017), Stay Tuned: The Movie (2018), Walk The Prank (2018), and Cookies and Crime (2018).
Her biggest role yet came when she auditioned for the role of Josslyn Jacks on the classic American soap opera, General Hospital. She aced her audition and was consequently given the role to her amazement and excitement. She has been on the series since 2015 and as of June 2019, has appeared in over 240 episodes.
Interesting Facts You Must Know About Eden McCoy
1. Eden McCoy is the sixth actress since the inception of General Hospital to play the role of Josslyn Jacks. The show is the longest-running soap opera in production according to the Guinness World Book of Records. It debuted on ABC in 1963.
2. Eden kind of discovered her talent for acting by accident. Her parents enrolled her in a theatre camp as a way for her to get over her shyness and fear of public speaking. It was here that she grew to love acting and decided to build an acting career. It was also at the camp that she was scouted and signed her first contract with an agency.
3. Since 2017 at least, the Actress has been dating a young man known as Brian Dennis. However, the couple called time on their relationship sometime towards the end of 2018. She has been rumored to be dating General Hospital co-star Cameron Webber.
4. For her efforts in the sport of volleyball, at the age of 14, Eden was ranked sixth for volleyball players in her age group in the state of California.
5. While Eden said she missed waking up to the scenery of Los Angeles’ beaches, she stated that she loves their residence at Manhattan Beach because her high school is closer to her home and just a walking distance from the studio where she did her shootings for the General Hospital soap opera.