|Date of Birth
In a movie industry that is made up of the likes of Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Melissa McCarthy, and Scarlett Johansson who are known for their constant appearances on blockbuster movies, it is quite understandable as to why an actress like Alexandra Krosney is often overlooked by mainstream media despite all her contributions to the industry.
Having been in the industry for close to two decades, Krosney is expected to have starred in a long list of movies, but the reverse is the case as the actress has featured in only 4 movies, which comprise of: The Pinhole Effect, Barely Lethal, Funny Woman, and Twenty-Three Pints. However, what she lacks in terms of big-screen appearances, she makes up for in Television roles, with her credited to have appeared in a long list of TV shows since the start of her professional acting career.
How Did Alexandra Krosney Begin Her Acting Career?
Born on January 28, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, Alexandra first nursed desires to be an actress as a child, a passion which eventually became reality, thanks to her amazing work ethics, talent, and devotion. In 2002, Krosney made her acting debut in the TV show titled The Grubbs. Despite filming 5 episodes, the series was canceled before it even aired, thus denying Krosney a chance to reveal her talent to the world. Choosing not to be dismayed by such minor setback, she continued working hard, and later that year, she appeared on an episode of Without a Trace, playing the character of Young Lianna Sardo.
The following year, she starred in several episodes of Family Affair, but it wasn’t until 2004 that her career received a massive boost following her role as Trina on the hit Medical Drama TV series ER. Due to her impeccable acting on ER, Alexandra Krosney would go on to play several roles in other top TV shows such as NCIS, Bones, Cory in the House, Lost, Nikita, and Transformer Prime, amongst several others.
Her big break eventually came in the year 2011 when Krosney was cast to play the role of Kristen Baxter in the Jack Burditt created American Sitcom Last Man Standing. The series, which became an instant hit on release, was pivotal to Krosney’s career as it elevated her to a level of stardom she never knew existed.
The Real Reason Why She Was Axed From The Last Man Standing
The major advantage which TV shows hold over normal movies is in the area of flexibility. This, however, is due to the tendency of TV shows to span for a longer period, thereby making it possible for writers and producers to pull a major twist in the story at any point in time, all to the delight of its audience. That being said, one thing no audience wants is for his/her favorite character to be replaced, especially for reasons that sound very unconvincing.
The revelation by ABC on June 11, 2012, that Krosney would be replaced by Amanda Fuller in season 2 of The Last Man Standing was met by widespread criticism because she was loved by fans for perfectly depicting the character Kristen Baxter. In a bid to quell fans’ anger, the network went on to reveal that the move was vital, as they felt the role was better suited for someone much older than Alexandra Krosney.
Other Interesting Facts About The Actress
Here are 5 interesting facts you probably didn’t know about Alexandra Krosney.
- In the event of being kicked out of her role on the Last Man Standing, her fans created a Facebook page called “Bring Back Alexandra Krosney,” a platform that they used to solicit her re-installment but it didn’t come to fruition.
- She has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- Already in her thirties, it is expected that Krosney should be married or at the very least be in a relationship but the reverse is the case. She has never been married and is currently single. The beautiful actress, however, was once rumored to be in a relationship with Georgian-American actor George Finn, but she never denied or accepted such rumor.
- As regards her body measurement, Krosney has a body size of 30-23-32 inches, for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively. She also has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a slim body build, which weighs 56 kg.
- Alexandra Krosney is an ardent lover of animals. She has a cat and a dog and is known to constantly upload pictures of both pets on her social media pages.