|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Harley Quinn Smith is an American actress many have come to know for playing roles in various movies such as Tusk and Yoga Hosers. Beyond just being an actress, she is the daughter of the Hollywood duo of actor and comedian Kevin Smith and actress and former reporter, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith. Thanks to this, Harley is able to be among the few who are able to make their entry into the movie industry. Here are things to know about her.
Harley Quinn Smith Biography
The young actress was born on June 26, 1999, in Red Bank, New Jersey. Considering that both her parents as pointed out are in the world of the make-belief, it is hardly any surprise that she got her name, Harley Quinn, from the Batman villain who made her first appearance in the Batman: The Animated Series.
While she began her earliest life in New Jersey, it was in Los Angeles that she was raised after her parents moved there when she was still just a child. For her education, Harley attended the Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles from where she graduated in May 2017.
Raised as the only child of her parents, Harley began as an actress when she was only 2 years old in 2001. This was when she appeared in the movie, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back alongside both her parents. Her next movies were Jersey Girl (2004) and Clerks II (2006) both of which were directed by her father and had her mother also acting. In 2014, she was a part of Tusk which was followed by Holidays (2016), Yoga Horsers (2016) which is still among her best works thus far, and then All These Small Moments (2018).
Apart from movies, Harley Quinn Smith has also had her time with TV shows having appeared in a number including Supergirl and Big Hero 6: The Series where she had a voice role for Jodie Fischer. So far, she has been a part of over 10 productions in a career that seems to still have many years coming.
The beautiful actress also still has interest in music and she is hoping to release her EP in 2019 with her band. Together with the band which she formed in 2017, Harley has written a film. What this means is that apart from just being an actress, she is also testing her talent in both music and writing.
Everything You Must Know About Her
1. Apart from her parents being actors, her aunt, Virginia Smith is also an actress, although she may not be the most popular you would get to meet.
2. While thanks to the influence of her parents she is an actress, Harley Quinn Smith had wanted to go into music as a professional bass guitarist. But then along the way she really fell for acting and she continued in the line with the help of her dad.
3. As she grew up, the actress who had wanted to be a bass guitarist for her Punk band was a . She said she wore shirts that didn’t fit and applied dark makeup.
4. The Yoga Hosers star is a very close friend of’s daughter, Lily-Rose Depp. The two have appeared together in Tusk and Yoga Hosers. They have been friends since they were both children having met in the kindergarten.
5. She is a vegan and she greatly cares about the rights of animals and those that are generally on the weaker side. Since her dad suffered a massive heart attack which he said he was very lucky to survive from, Harley has been trying to get him to turn Vegan and she has succeeded in getting him to.
6. Inasmuch as it is not known whether she is in any relationship at the moment, she when she got to know that someone trolled her on Instagram. She has been in a rather open relationship with her boyfriend who is and who is said to be in college. The two have dated for more than 4 years.
7. She also has her fair share of social media followership with close to 200 thousand followers on Instagram and over a thousand Facebook page likes, but for now, she still doesn’t have a Twitter account. That said, she has been trolled on social media a number of times, but she has been able to handle such in a very great way.