|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
When he stepped into the rapping scene even the greats had to admit that he has something special, he’s solid proof that there are MC’s and there are MC’s. Anyway, today it’s all about Kendrick Lamar’s height, weight and body measurements, but before we jump on that here are a few facts about the star himself.
- He was born Kendrick Lamar Duckworth on June 17, 1987 in Compton, California.
- His birth name was given to him by his mother in honor of singer Eddie Kendricks.
- Kendrick attended Centennial High School in Compton, the same school as Dr Dre. Lamar was a straight A student during his time at the school.
- As kids, we all had that ‘something’ or ‘someone’ we wanted to be when we were older, in Kendrick’s case he wanted to be Michael Jordan… needless to say, we would prefer it if he kept his day job.
- At age 16 Kendrick released his first mix tape Y.H.N.I.C., creating a buzz in his hometown and garnering the attention of TopDawg Entertainment’s CEO.
- While he was still an upcoming artist, he used to go by the name K. Dot… needless to say, we are glad he started using his birth name.
- Kendrick has a pretty broad fan base, even some celebs are seriously buying what he is selling. Lady Gaga is a die hard Kendrick fan and the respect seems to be mutual as he once described her as a ‘beautiful person’.
- Since he made it big, Lamar has not forgotten the people that supported him all the way, first things first, the rapper made it a priority to buy his parents a new home and he also paid for his brother’s college education.
- Here’s a fun one, Kendrick loves him some sugary cereal, that is just a fact… so the song Cartoon And Cereal is actually a love song, no jokes.
Well that’s enough Kendrick Lamar trivia for now, let’s move on to the topic at hand beginning with Kendrick Lamar’s height.
Kendrick Lamar’s Height
As you must have gleaned from one of the facts we put out there about him, Kendrick isn’t quite on the tall side of the height spectrum, he’s actually well below the average African American male height of 5 feet 10 inches with his 5 feet 6 inches. Yeah, it was so evident that he made the right choice when he decided to choose rapping over basket ball.
Many a time, celebrities have proven that height is not a factor when it comes to their talent and best believe that Kendrick is no exception to that. According to The Urban Daily, his 5-foot, 6-inch frame makes him the exact same height as Lil Wayne, however, and both artists are taller than Geto Boys legend Bushwick Bill, checks in at 3 feet, 8 inches.
So he’s in pretty good company, nevertheless, here’s a list of celebrities who stand just as tall as he does. Meryl Streep, Daniel Radcliffe, Kris Jenner, Margot Robbie and Elijah Wood all share Kendrick Lamar’s height.
Kendrick Lamar’s Weight
It’s obvious that he knows the way to the gym, or at least that is what we believe, but whatever it is that he’s doing, he is definitely getting it right. The rapper weighs 67 kilograms and makes every Kg look good, he once mentioned in an interview that he basically ‘sprints and jogs and does some penitentiary push-ups, things like that.’
You wouldn’t believe it, but that about raps it up when it comes to Kendrick’s workout routine, but like we said, he should keep doing what he is doing.
Kendrick Lamar’s Body Measurements
In addition to Kendrick Lamar’s height and weight, here is a summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 67 Kilograms
Body Type: Athletic
Chest: 38 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 13 inches
Shoe size:US 10, EU 43, UK 9.5