|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
In 2010, Canadian actress Laine Macneil became an international screen sensation following her performance as Patty Farrell in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film franchise, based on the book series with the same name. She appeared alongside her brother in the first installment of the film series and not long afterwards, she landed the well-deserved recognition from award bodies.
Let’s take you on a ride through the biography, early life and career of Laine Macneil, not forgetting the juicy details about her personal life. Who is she dating right now? Let’s find out.
Laine Macneil – Biography, Age
On October 28, 1996, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Laine Macneil was welcomed into the world by her parents. With the exception of her brother Donnie MacNeil, no other member of Laine’s family, including her parents can be identified at the moment. Likewise, there is nothing on her educational background for now but she started acting from an early stage and made her first motion picture appearance at the age of thirteen. She appeared in a few small roles, including as Kayla in Mr. Troop Mom (2009) before hitting jackpot in 2010 with her role in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series. Her role in the franchise as Patty Farrell was a career-defining one and it widened her horizon, introducing the Canadian star actress to larger audiences.
The next year, 2011, she veered off to play other roles and was a guest star on the short-lived Canadian police series Shattered. The same year, she reprised her role as Patty Farrell in the second installment of the film series with a revamped title – Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. She was equally playing a guest role in the series RL Stine’s The Haunting Hour at the same time. While she was sweeping up awards in 2012, Laine continued her guest role streak, appearing on The Haunting Hour, as well as in one episode of Falling Skies. She then appeared in a supporting role in the film The Pregnancy Project before jetting off to her renowned role on the popular franchise, this time with the title – Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
Other films she has appeared in include Horns, Unclaimed, The Edge of Seventeen and Spontaneous while her television collections would have additional projects like The Killing, Almost Human, Motive, The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story, Damaged, Strange Empire, The Hollow, X-Files, as well as You Me Her, where she played a recurring role.
There is no doubt that the Canadian star is getting the monetary worth of her acting endeavours, what with the hit films and shows she has been a part of. Notwithstanding, she has not shared details of how much she gets per appearance and the amount she has accumulated in net worth so far. Details of her financial status will be made available here as soon as they are made public.
Height And Other Facts About Laine MacNeil
1. Lui Macneil measures 1.65 m in height which places her among the stars with a below average height. Fortunately, height has no say in the success she has seen in her acting career so far.
2. Playing her part well in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series produced a positive response from the viewing public. In turn, she earned for herself, five Young Artist Award nominations, winning one as Best Young Supporting Actress in a Feature Film. She has also received recognition from other award bodies like Joey Awards.
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is not the only project that has earned her some award recognition so far. She got a Young Artist Awards 2012 nomination in the category “Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress 14-16” and this time, it was for the role she played in Shattered.
4. She collaborated with her brother, Donnie MacNeil, in the debut of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He mimed the character of Wade which became his first significant role as a film and television actor.
5. Zachary Gordon is her co-star who she worked with on the set of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Laine has no known romantic relationship with anyone.