|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Ludacris is an American rapper, film actor, CEO and founder of Disturbing Tha Peace records. He is also a father, husband, restaurateur, and philanthropist. Do you want to know who his wife is, how many kids he has, his net worth, age, and other quick facts about the famous rapper? Then read on…
Ludacris Bio, Age
The rapper was born Christopher Brian Bridges on September 11, 1977, to Wayne Brian Bridges and Roberta Shield. He was born in Champaign, Illinois as the only child of his parents. Maybe that explains his attachment to both of them even after they both went their separate ways. He is African-American and he also has some Native American heritage. Ludacris attended a handful of high schools. He kicked off his education in Emerson Middle School in Oak Park before moving to spend one year in Oak Park & River Forest High School. He also attended Centreville High School also for a year and then Banneker High School, Atlanta, Georgia where he finally graduated from in 1995. Ludacris went to the Georgia State University in 1998 and enrolled in a one-year programme in Music Management. He was done in 1999.
After he moved to Atlanta with his mother upon her divorce from his father, he got more musical exposure. Although he had started rapping since he was nine, his move to Atlanta at the age of twelve, gave him the opportunity to join a rap group, Loudmouth Hooligans. Ludacris did an internship at Atlanta’s Hot 107.9 (formerly Hot 97.5) where he later worked as a DJ before he started recording his first album, Incognegro in 1998.
How Much Is His Net Worth?
Ludacris’ net worth is not only from his music but also from his roles in blockbuster movies and endorsements. The rapper has released eight studio albums so far. His debut album Back for the First Time (Incognegro) was released in 2000 and it was a breakthrough as the album reached 3x platinum and 1x gold. His other works include Word of Mouf (2001), Chicken-n-Beer (2003), The Red Light District (2004), Release Therapy (2006), Theater of the Mind (2008), Battle of the Sexes (2010) and Ludaversal (2015). He is currently working on a ninth album, so watch the space. He has done (and featured in) 88 musical videos. He has also featured in so many TV shows and films including the Fast and Furious franchise. In 2018, he was rated one of the richest rappers on earth with his net worth estimated at $31 million.
Who Are Ludacris’ Wife & Kids?
Ludacris is married to Gabonese model, Eudoxie Mbouguiengue. The lovebirds have been dating since 2009. Ludacris proposed to his 5-year sweetheart on the air. It was on a trip to Costa Rica and Ludacris made Eudoxie looked down to see a field with the message “Eudoxie, will you marry me.” Eudoxie says she was overwhelmed and would later describe it on Instagram as the best day of her life with the love of her life. She said yes and they were married the same day on December 26, 2014.
Eudoxie Mbouguiengue-Bridges is a model and is also in the forefront of women advocacy with her nonprofit organisation, Unspoken Angels. The organisation is involved in helping abuse victims, especially the young females and her passion to pursue this agenda arose from her ugly experiences while growing up in Gabon. They welcomed their only child yet – a daughter who they named Cadence Gaëlle Bridges – in 2015.
Before his wife, Ludacris had been involved with other women. He had a daughter – Karma Bridges – in August 2001 with a lady, whose name is not known but was known to be an attorney from Atlanta. He also had another daughter with Tamika Fuller in 2013 while he was dating Eudoxie. She was named Cai Bella Bridges.
Quick Facts About Ludacris – Height, Pals
- Ludacris was given the nickname “Little Entertainer” while he was growing up.
- His current stage name “Ludacris” is coined from his birth name “Christopher” and the word “Ludicrous”.
- Ludacris worked as a DJ in Atlanta before the fame.
- He was known to wear long cornrow braids but ditched it for a low cut hairstyle in 2006.
- His cousin, Richard Pryor, is a prominent comedian in the US.
- Ludacris loves comedy and he is best pals with , Larenz Tate, and .
- He got married the same day he proposed to his then-girlfriend, Eudoxie Mbouguiyengue on the air (in a plane, actually).
- He has three daughters. Karma, Cai Bella (before marriage) and Cadence Gaëlle Bridges.
- A lover of exotic cars but he still sticks to Acura Legend (1992 model).
- He was dropped by Pepsi after Bill O’Reilly of the “The O’Reilly Factor” called on Americans to boycott the brand for their association with Ludacris.
- He has a height of 5ft 8in and weighs 73kg.
- He is the CEO of Disturbing Tha Peace Records.
- He has acted in movies more than he has featured in songs recently.