|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Marina Laswick is a Canadian model and several other things as she has thrived as a blogger, photographer, and social media influencer. She runs a lifestyle, fashion, and travel blog called Marooshk, which is also her Instagram identity. The multifaceted stunner has also worked with the Korean rapper, Psy, on an international photo shoot, participated in the Miss USA Pageant, and is signed to six of the largest modeling agencies in the world, including Elite Model Management.
Laswick has vastly traveled around the world, she is ravishing and adventurous, loves the outdoors, and cherishes friendships and family. From the big details to the little things that have stirred people’s curiosity about this model, the following are the facts you need to know about lady Laswick.
Marina Laswick’s Biography
This blonde bombshell was born on the 1st day of November 1992 in a small community in Toronto, Canada. Growing up, Marina had one dream – to see the world. Whatever that meant to her then was unclear but it is most likely it doesn’t have anything to do with modeling. Nevertheless, modeling became her ticket to live her dream, though, she never intended for it to become her career.
She started modeling at the age of 16 in Canada after she was discovered at a casting call. Marina worked as a bridal consultant from September 2010 until July 2012. She continued modeling to put herself through college and since then, have put her foot down into the industry. Marina Laswick started realizing her dream of seeing the world when she was 19.
She is represented by Elite Model Management as well as five other international agencies. In the course of her career, she took part in Miss USA Pageant. Also, she has been featured in various publications such as the Chive, The Knot, Seventeen, the covers of Infuse, Perfect Wedding magazines, as well as a novel by Beth Cornelison, The Reunion Mission. Additionally, Laswick has done ads for popular brands such as DatSalon, Famous Footwear, and TD Canada Trust. She walked the runway for Humber Walk It Out in 2012.
A woman of many talents, the Canadian stunner has perfectly combined her modeling career with other areas that hold her interest. She is a photographer who according to her, loves capturing experiences and moments on both sides of the lens. She is also into content creation, an entrepreneur, as well as a social media influencer. All these have become part of her lifestyle brand. Indeed, she has successfully built a career out of her passions and has had the chance to do what she has always wanted.
Her Husband and Family
No elaborate information exists about the family members of the Canadian stunner. Marina has succeeded in keeping the media at bay when it comes to such matters.
Despite that, it’s public knowledge that she is now a married woman. She is married to a man she loves deeply who is simply identified as Kevin. The duo tied the knot before family and friends in Canada before relocating to the United States. He has been very supportive of his wife’s career and even helps her to create content for her blog and Instagram. The lovely couple lives in the City of Angels with their dog, Mishka.
Facts You Need To Know About Marina Laswick
1. A beauty to behold, the Canadian model has a good height of 1.72 m (5′ 8″) with a perfect weight. Her body measurements are 32-22-34 inches (81-56-86 cm), respectively for her bust, waist, and hips. She wears a shoe size of 7.5 (US).
2. Her presence is felt across the popular social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where she has garnered fame and fortune. Her teeming followers love and consistently support her blog, modeling, and photography career. She has more than 720k people rooting for her on Instagram, a healthy following on Twitter and on Facebook as well.
3. When she is not posing for the camera or trying on outfits, she relaxes over coffee with friends, swims, or play with her dog.
4. Marina Laswick believes in God and is a practicing Christian.
5. She has worked with other celebrities, for instance, she once collaborated with the Gangnam Style Korean rapper, , for an international photo shoot. thjhfykljhg