|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Though she picked interest in entertainment right from a very young age, Sarah Dumont had to endure some ups and downs to get the fame which she enjoys today.
She launched her acting career in 2009, appearing in the television series Melrose Place. However, she couldn’t get more roles after her debut in both film and TV and this went on for two years causing her to focus on her modelling career and photo shoot sessions. It wasn’t until the year 2012 that she appeared in another TV series and went on to make her film debut the following year.
Find all the details about Sarah Dumont including her biography, age, height, body measurements and quick facts.
Sarah Dumont – Biography, Age
The star was born in 1990 in San Diego, California. There are no details about her family background and for her education, Sarah dropped out of high school to pursue a career as a fashion model and later as an actress. Apparently, her passion for the entertainment industry was burning so high that she couldn’t wait to finish school before she delved into it.
During her budding days as an actress, Sarah starred in the series Melrose Place. From 2009 to 2012, there was a hiatus in her acting career due to her inability to get roles at the time. Fast forward to 2012, Dumont played the role of Vicky Sheldon in one episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and in 2013, she grabbed a role in the romantic comedy film Don Jon as Sequins. She appeared alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The same year, Sarah made an appearance in the series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The year 2014 was quite a busy one for Sarah Dumont who bagged many lead roles in both films and series. The films – Acid Girls, Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses, Tbilisi, I Love You and Playing It Cool as well as the series – Mixology, Oh, You Pretty Things!, Dads, Friends with Better Lives, The League and The Rebels were her stints in 2014.
In 2015, she continued playing lead roles and appeared in horror comedy – Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse as Denise Russo. She starred alongside Tye Sheridan, Logan Miller and other known faces in the industry. She has appeared in various films and TV series including – The Royals, Superstore, Rise, 6 Below, Serpent.
Her beautiful assets got her ranked #60 on Maxim’s “Hot 100”. She made the list in 2014. Considering the fact that details about her family have eluded the media, it’s no surprise that her salary and net worth cannot be found online. Additionally, she has managed to stay out of trouble, avoiding rumours and controversies of any kind.
Height and Body Measurements for Sarah Dumont
The actress possesses one of the perfect bodies in the industry with an impressive height of 5 feet 10 inches which carries her weight of 58kg. Her other body stats are – 34-24-34 inches. She wears a shoe size of 10 US and a dress size of 4 US.
In addition to the aforementioned, she has blonde hair and blue eyes to compliment her beautiful assets.
Quick Facts about Sarah Dumont
Here are brief details that would tell you a lot about the actress at a glance.
- Her full name is Sarah Dumont
- She was born in 1990, no particular date available. Her birthplace is San Diego, California.
- Nothing is known about her family but she is an American by nationality, white by ethnicity and a Christian by religion.
- She dropped out of high school in order to focus on her career in the entertainment industry and for what it’s worth, it paid off.
- Her film debut came in 2009 but the following two years was unproductive, however, she never gave up.
- She has a towering height of 1.78m and weighs 58kg with body stats of 34-24-34 inches.
- The beautiful Sarah Dumont is not married yet but is said to have been in a relationship with Robert Rogoff since 2012. Just like her early life, details about her personal and love life have remained a secret, thus, there’s no telling what she and her boyfriend are up to.
- The actress has a pet, a dog named Kingston Bear.
- Her net worth and salary have been kept out of the public eye but we are sure she’s earning a decent amount from her acting and modelling career.