|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Professionally, she started acting in 2002 but as early as when she was just a five-year-old child, Gina Holden was already a performer. She took part in a figure skating exhibition around that time and also participated in all the school plays and talent shows she could get a hint of.
Her first attraction to the performing arts came through dance which she made the most of in every aspect. She also had her stint in modelling before settling with the acting industry.
Who is Gina Holden and How Old is She?
The Canadian actress was born on March 17, 1975, in a little town called Smithers, located in British Columbia, Canada. Her family often moved when she was growing up and each time they did, she would comb her new environment for opportunities to keep honing her skills as a performer. She started performing as a figure skater at the age of 5 and later added ballet, tap, modern and musical theatre to her resume. At fifteen, she took to the modelling industry after being scouted by an agency. The contract she signed with the agency saw her jet off to Japan where she settled in as her second home. Her new terrain inspired her to learn the Japanese language and culture.
For a while, modelling seemed to be the best job she could ever have as she excelled in it, appearing on numerous magazine covers. However, acting kept calling her and she eventually heeded the call when she returned to North America and enrolled in acting classes. In spite of, or perhaps as a result of the negative vibes she got with people telling her she couldn’t make it in acting, Gina Holden went ahead to become one of the successful people in the craft.
Some of the films she has appeared in include Final Destination 3 (2006), Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), Saw 3D (2010), and Sand Sharks, the latter which she also produced in 2011, among many others. In her television career, shows like Reunion (2005), Da Vinci’s City Hall (2005-2006), Blood Ties (2007-2008), and Flash Gordon (2007-2008) take centre stage among numerous others.
She has not only enjoyed the perks that come with the show business industry which is basically money and fame, but Gina Holden has also found inner joy and fulfilment in her craft and how much she has been able to touch other people’s lives in a positive way.
Family – Parents and Children
The identities of her parents, as well as other family members, are not public knowledge but it appears her folks travelled a lot while she was growing. They also helped her get an early start in the entertainment industry which has always been at any performer’s advantage. They equally gave her the leeway to hone her skills in any way possible and it turned out well in the end.
Personally, Gina Holden is yet to build a family of her own, but that is if marriage is the criteria. On the other hand, she is in a committed long-term relationship with James Eiswerth and together, they have already welcomed a child. Their son whom they named Max Holden Eiswerth was born on 29th August 2017.
Though Gina and her beau are yet to make things official by getting married, they have already done a great job in building a family of their own. Admittedly, there’s no controversy trailing their relationship as well.
Other Facts About Gina Holden
1. She is a Canadian-born actress but has recorded immense success in Hollywood. So far, she has appeared in more than twenty films and over thirty projects in the television department.
2. Despite all the fame and success that she has garnered in the entertainment industry, Gina takes more pride in engaging in charity works. She often volunteers to help the less fortunate people including the physically and mentally challenged.
3. She also helps bullied teen girls get their confidence and self-esteem in place to enable them to survive any pressure from their peers.
4. Fire and Rain by and Won’t Back Down by & The Heartbreakers are some of her favourite songs while in the movie section, she loves Running on Empty (1988), Dogfight (1991), and Good Will Hunting (1997).
5. Gina Holden has an average height that measures 5 ft 6½ in (1.69 m) and spots stunning blue eyes as her trademark feature.