|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
His name is as American as they come, but this French football player has achieved rock star status in the world of basketball. So, when it comes to the topic of Tony Parker’s height, weight and body measurements all we can say is ‘why not’, but before we get to that, let’s check out a few facts about the star himself.
- He was born William Anthony “Tony” Parker, Jr. on 17 May 1982 in Bruges, Belgium, and raised in France.
- You best believe that basketball runs in his veins as he is, in fact, a second-generation athlete. His father, Tony Parker Sr. who is of African American descent, played basketball at Loyola University Chicago as well as professionally overseas.
- He is not an only child, the star has two younger brothers called T.J. and Pierre.
- Being bilingual (he speaks fluent English and French) isn’t the only way that the star is flexible, apart from being a pretty talented basketball player, he also has an affinity for music, with rap and hip hop being his favorites. He even has his own album named TP.
- His mother is Dutch and his dad is African American, so you might be wondering how the star is actually French. Well, he’s a French citizen and he even plays on the French National basketball team. In addition to that, he is the largest shareholder in a professional basketball club in France, Asvel.
- This probably already common knowledge, but we will tell you anyway. The star was involved in a high-profile relationship with Eva Longoria. The two were even married, but it was rumored to have ended due to his infidelity. The star has not owned up to that claim.
- That did not put a dent on his love life at all though, as the star is currently married to French journalist Axelle Francine and the couple currently has two sons.
Well, that’s about enough random information on the star, let us move to the topic at hand beginning with Tony Parker’s height.
Tony Parker’s Height
Well, he is a basketball player so it is expected of him to be very much on the tall side, it is definitely one of the few criteria that would make one a good basketball player, alongside being good at the sport. It’s not like football or golf that may not require much in terms of physical appearance, but much like sumo wrestling, basketball does.
Taking the information above into account, we are in no way surprised that the star stands tall at 6 feet 2 inches, now that’s a basketball player’s height. Using other notable personalities as a reference point most would say that the star is at least two inches tall, but you know how it goes down in these parts… the listed height stands.
Here is a list of notable personalities who stand as tall as the star according to his listed height. Will Smith, Gerard Butler, Daniel Day-Lewis, James Cameron and Thierry Henry all share Tony Parker’s height.
Tony Parker’s Weight
He is a sportsman so we are just going to go out on a limb here and say that the star is quite fit… of course he does look quite fit, all 84 kilograms of him. For someone with his height and stature, that is actually quite an adequate weight for him. So how does the star achieve this?
It’s all about balance, he does not have a specific diet that he follows, but he takes everything in moderation, including booze seeing as he is a wine lover. That’s not all he does though, there is also a lot of training and exercise involved in sculpting him. He specifically pointed out that he does a lot of lifting to keep him strong and in turn keep his weight down. That seems doable, but you will never know until you try… so try.
Tony Parker’s Body Measurements
In addition to Tony Parker’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 84 kilograms
Chest: 39 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Arms/Biceps: 14 inches
Feet/Shoe Size: 11 US, 45 EU, 10.5 UK
Top 3 Richest Celebrities
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.