|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
When your talent speaks, your age does not matter and this is the case with the young Miles Brown, who, despite the fact that he is barely a teenager, is now famous for being a high-profile actor and a terrific hip-hop dancer.
Miles Brown as an actor is confirmed to be multi-talented as his ability to play the roles given to him has been applauded by many. One of his big roles which came in the TV sitcom, Black-ish as Jack Johnson has also contributed in making him the superstar he has turned out to be. He is definitely topping the charts when it comes to current child actors and he is on the path of becoming a fine adult actor. Find out all there is to know about this young genius in this article.
Who Is Miles Brown? Age
Young Miles Brown who was born on December 28, 2004, is a native of Oxnard, California, and has always loved dancing and acting right from when he was barely a toddler. His first performance was on the 2007 TV show that aired till 2015, Yo Gabba Gabba, where he displayed his hip-hop dance skills to a larger than the usual type of audience he had been entertaining which was his family and probably their friends. With a brilliant stage performance, Miles also stumbled into acting and he has been able to train himself to effectively interpret any role given to him. Now, he is being rewarded with fame and success.
The young star has starred in several TV series and movies which include: Battlefield America in 2012, Raising Hope in 2012, Shameless in 2013, Drunk History in 2015 and his breakthrough series Black-ish which he is currently on. He has been featured on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Conan Talk Show and The Steve Harvey Show.
The talented young actor and dancer has only shown signs and proof that he is not limited by his age as he keeps climbing higher in the entertainment industry. Miles obviously intends to reach the zenith of his career on the path he has started following and with the support of his family, he is not doing a bad job at all. The youngster also revealed that he enjoys acting purely because it makes him happy. Miles Brown is also described by many as well mannered and down to earth and he has not allowed his fame as a child to make him irresponsible and unbearable to live with.
Miles Brown’s Parents & Family
The cute star is the son of rapper Jack Brown but popularly known as Wild Child and Cyndee. His family currently resides in California, USA, and his dad is said to be his biggest supporter in his career. The little Brown has an elder sister named Kiana Brown who he loves and admires a lot. His family members fondly call him Baby Boogaloo.
Aside from assisting him with his acting career, Miles Brown’s dad has also introduced him to making music and he has released his first rap single titled “NBA” which is part of the album named “A Young Man Under Construction”.
Height And Other Facts About Miles Brown
- Miles who is also a seasoned dancer made it to the semi-finals on the show America’s Got Talent and he rendered a stunning performance that endeared him to most viewers of the reality TV show.
- It is a known fact that Miles Brown has an uncanny resemblance to the late pop icon Micheal Jackson and he is even known for being able to dance like MJ.
- Another field Miles would have ventured into if he was not a dancer or actor would have been basketball as he also dreams to be a part of an NBA team.
- The actor has been a guest at the White House in honor of an invitation given to him by the then occupants, the Obamas for an Easter event.
- Miles is the youngest person on the junior NBA council and he is also the reporter for the junior NBA.
- The young star is said to have a height of about 4 ft 3 inches which compliments his current age as a boy in his early teens. For his weight, it is not given on public platforms at this time as the youngster is still a growing lad who will improve when he grows into a fine young man.
Top 3 Richest Actors>>> View Top 10 Richest Actors In The World
Also Read: Top 10 Richest People in the world with full biography and details.