|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
March 2019 saw quite a long list of exciting and highly anticipated additions to the Korean pop world, not to mention the solo and group acts that made their comebacks in the same month. Some of the acts in the Debut lineup then are already etching their names in the memory of K-pop fans just months after, like the all-boy band 1Team.
The group debuted under the South Korean-based label, Liveworks Company, on 27th of March with an introductory album titled Hello! An album that sold well over four thousand copies and reached no. 23 on the Korean Gaon Music Chart. As of November, Hello! has been followed by two more albums, all in less than eight months.
Allow us to introduce you to the fascinating relatively new group by bringing you their members’ profile, discography, facts and every other thing you need to know about 1Teammembers.
1Team Members’ Profile
Born in Texas on 18th July as Jin Sungho, BC is a rapper who got his stage name from the initials of his English name Bryan Chin. Before 1Team, he debuted under Tarzan Entertainment’s boy band I-REX as Ra.E but left the company following I-REX’s disbandment in 2014 after their only album, Rush to the Top.
Moon Je Hyun is a dancer and singer born on April 20, 1999. Je Hyun’s best style of dance is Urban dance and he has been performing in festivals since he was in high school, long before his 1Team days.
Rapper Lee Jung Hoon is the youngest member of the group, born on June 4, 2000, in Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea. Jung Hoon’s inspiration to write lyrics often comes from his emotions. His preferred style of music is trap music and he has listed Drake and J.cole as his favorite musicians.
Born Lee Jin Woo on February 20, 1998, Jinwoo is a singer who comes from a family of singers. His interest in music began as a young boy when he watched his family members, who were members of their church choir, rehearse.
The final member and the group’s leader is Rubin. He is a vocalist and was born Lee Hae Joon on August 16, 1995. In 2017, the singer did a change of name from his birth name to Lee Rubin and has been going by the name ever since. He can play the guitar and piano.
Discography of the K-Pop Group
The group’s debut mini-album Hello! was released along with the music video of its lead track, Vibe. The mini-album also contains two other tracks- rap song, Countdown and Bout U on which BC is credited as writer and composer.
Their second mini-album titled Just was released on July 11, 2019. Peaking at no. 21 on the Korean Goan album chart and selling over 5000 copies, Just performed even better than the previous one. It contains the chill song Rolling Rolling, BC and Je Hyun’s favorite Ice in the Cup, as well as the track Tak! The music videos of both Ice in the Cup and Rolling Rolling were also released on the same day.
1Team’s most recent release is their third mini-album titled One. It contains three tracks- Make This, Not Afraid, and Love it – and was released along with the music video of Make This on 6th November 2019. All their songs are produced and released by Liveworks in collaboration with Kakao M entertainment. They can be downloaded and/or streamed online and they are also made available on CD.
Other Facts You Need to Know About 1Team
1. All members of 1Team were introduced to the public by Liveworks Company in December 2018.
2. Rubin was in the red unit of the pre-debut 27-member boy group, BOYS24, during its survival show in 2016 but he did not make it to the top 8 members who made their debut as IN2IT.
3. Rubin contested on MIXNINE, another survival reality show, in October 2017 and made it to the top 9 that was to debut in 2018 but for some reason, the debut never happened.
4. BC also contested with BOYS24 as the leader of unit red and unlike Rubin, he made it to the final line up. However, he withdrew from his position citing differences in musical viewpoint.
5. BC also contested alongside Rubin on MIXNINE but he was eliminated before the final episode, at 15th position.
6. Members of 1TEAM are reportedly good friends with members of fellow all-boy band IN2IT.