|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
Bryan Sanders is not a newcomer in the American political scene or the media arena. He is one of the leading voices in the Republican Party today and is considered a star to watch. His party affiliations have helped him climb up various professional ladders, serving in varying capacities from campaign management to offering excellent political advice and guidance. He has played notable roles so far, some of which has culminated in the election of several party members. Bryan is a politician who set out to make his way through the murky fields of diplomacy and governance right after graduating from the university.
Over the years, Bryan has been employed as the press assistant to a former Senator who was also a Republican. Additionally, he has given his time and services to quite a handful of presidential campaigns, including working as a staffer for Mike Huckabee in his bid for the oval office in 2008. Later in 2012, Bryan took on the post of media consultant for the politician, Ted Yoho, in his house election campaign. Aside from his political savviness and working experience, he is also popular for the pro-right articles and ads that he often writes in defense of his party and ideological leanings. Bryan is widely recognized for being the husband of the outgoing Press Secretary for the White House, .
Bryan Sanders Bio
The fast-rising political advisor was born on December 10, 1983, in Kansas State. He spent most of his early life in Johnson County City, in Mission Woods where his family lived. Bryan completed his basic education at Shawnee Mission East High School, after which he headed to Colby College to further his academic pursuits. He studied Campaign Media and graduated with the 2006 class.
Upon leaving school, Bryan Sanders immediately launched his political career. His first job was as a staff member for Samuel Brownback, the then governor of Kansas before he was elevated to the position of press assistant. He later went on to serve as campaign manager following the governor’s announcement of his intention to contest for the White House seat in 2008. Brownback soon backed out from the presidential race, so Bryan went off to join forces with Mike Huckabee as the National Political Director for his campaign.
His reputation gained an extra boost after he was employed by The Wickers, a prominent political media firm in 2009. He was charged with handling the gubernatorial pursuits for Robert J. Bentley and his efforts proved to be immensely successful when Bentley was elected governor. Bryan went on to serve as the campaign manager for Ted Yoho, while he was contesting to get into Congress. The ad campaign, Pigs, devised by Bryan not only helped sway the election in Ted’s favor, but it was also regarded as one of the finest political ads in recent times. These achievements led to him being named amongst the Rising Star in Politics.
In addition, Bryan Sanders has spearheaded political campaigns and advisory for several prominent names in politics such as Congressman French Hill of Arkansas, State Treasurer Lynn Fitch of Mississippi, Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick of Texas, and Attorney General Scott Pruit of Oklahoma, Congressman Trent Franks of Arizona to mention a few.
Bryan Sanders’ Parents
Bryan Sanders hails from a decent well-to-do family but the names of his parents are not known, neither are other identity markers such as what they do for a living or their family backgrounds. It appears the political consultant prefers to keep things this way to prevent the sanctity of his parent’s life from being infringed upon by the media.
Facts About Sarah Sanders’ Husband
1. Bryan Sanders crossed paths with his wife Sarah Huckabee when they were both conducting the affairs of her father’s presidential campaign in 2008. They soon grew fond of each other and by August 2009, they were engaged to be married. The pair exchanged vows on May 25, 2010, in a beautiful ceremony held in the Virgin Islands.
2. He has three children, two boys, and a girl. His daughter, Scarlett, joined the family on May 10, 2010, followed by his sons. William came on October 16, 2013, followed by George who was born on June 8, 2015.
3. He runs a consulting firm called Second Strategies alongside his wife. The company provides all kinds of services from general consulting to strategy, advertisement production and placement, polling, expenditure committees, and message development.
4. In July 2017, Bryan Sanders started a new job at IMGE, a D.C digital public affirms corporation, where he heads the research and insights division.
5. The political advisor and media consultant is estimated to have a net worth of about $5.7 million.