|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Profession||Showbiz and TV|
We are presently in the golden age of television; as each day goes by, a new show more interesting and more daring lands on our screen. In all this fanfare, How To Get Away With Murder has managed to stand out. The show is an American television series created by Peter Nowalk and is produced by Shonda Rhimes. It stars as Annalise Keating, a law professor who becomes involved in a murder plot in an attempt to protect five of her students who accidentally commit murder.
How To Get Away With Murder also stars Matt McGorry, Charlie Weber, Liza Weil, Aja Naomi King, Jack Falahee, Conrad Ricamora, Billy Brown and Alfred Enoch.
The series was immediately recognised for its excellent storytelling and brilliant casting. The show has also been nominated for several awards, which was to be expected. Viola Davis has also won several awards for her portrayal of Annalise Keating including Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series and SAG Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series.
She has also been nominated for the Critics’ Choice Awards for Best Actress in a Drama Series, the Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Television Series, TCA Awards for Individual Achievement in Drama and many more.
Other cast members like Aja Noami King and Alred Enoch have also been recognised for their roles in the show. For many, How To Get Away With Murder is more than just a show but a movement – as is usually the case with most of Shonda Rhimes’ programs.
Here’s How To Watch How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 and 3 Online
With the advancement of the internet, you can now easily download or watch your favourite show just a few hours after it originally airs. That’s the same case with How To Get Away With Murder. You can easily find your favourite episodes or new episodes online from ‘Couchtuner’ to ‘FZtvseries’, ‘ToxicWap’ and many more, everything is easily available for you at the push of a button.
If for some reason you’re not up to date on this show, you’ll be glad to know that the series is usually easily sorted into seasons for easy navigation. If you’ve only seen the first season of this amazing show, you can now get the second and third seasons on any of the aforementioned websites.
After going to the homepage, the shows on the websites are categorized by the first letter of the series title, look for the category ‘H’ and then go through the list of series that begin with the letter ‘H’ until you come across How To Get Away With Murder. After you click on the link, you’ll see the show divided into seasons. All that’s left now is to decide which season you want to watch and click on that after which you click on the episode you have in mind. You’ll be given an option to either download the series or watch online. At this point, you decide which option works best for you.
Facts About How To Get Away With Murder
1. The series has cast several heavy hitters in recurring or guest roles including Cecily Tyson, Famke Janssen, Wilson Bethel, , Marcia Gay Harden, Esai Morales and Jimmy Smits.
2. Crossovers are a big deal right now, so it was not surprising when the show announced its crossover with another hit show from Shonda Rhimes, Scandal. The crossover aired during the fourth season on the 1st of March 2018.
3. When won her Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, she became the first black woman to ever win in that category.
4. The series has been applauded for its creation of deeply layered, complex, flawed and well-defined characters, avoiding common stereotypes for its people of colour and characters of same-sex orientation.
5. The series has also been lauded for its storytelling. While many openly acknowledge that the premise and the plot of the series are not the most original of plots, they also acknowledge that the series thrives because it has found a way to tell a common premise from a unique perspective. It currently holds 85% on Rotten Tomatoes.