|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
She may not say it but Olivia Rose Keegan is one talented actress with big ambitions for her show business career. Like most breakout stars, she has been raking in followers, and taking charge of her fast-growing career ever since she debuted in the year 2012. Keegan made some appearances in several movies and television series after hitting the screen for the first time, however, it was her role in the critically acclaimed soap opera, Days of Our Lives that skyrocketed her to stardom.
If you are coming across the young actress for the first time, get ready to see more of her projects in the movie industry because she improves in everything she takes part in and her career is already on the upward side. We have here, information on her bio and other amazing facts about the Days of Our Lives star.
Olivia Rose Keegan – Biography
The actress’s had her on American soil, precisely in San Rafael, California, in the United States. Her date of birth is 22nd November 1999 but the names of her parents, as well as information on her childhood, early life, and academic history, are currently unavailable for public consumption.
Olivia Rose Keegan has an older sister called Jessica Keegan. Not much is known about her, however, she appears to be very supportive of her sister’s showbiz career. The Days of Our Lives actress began her journey to greatness in the city of Los Angeles in the year 2011. This was after she got signed by Artistic Endeavours.
Owing to her natural acting skills, Olivia only spent one month in the city before snagging two roles in the movies, Ashley (as Gabby), and Decoding Annie Parker (as the young Joan). She also starred in a number of movies, including Amnesiac, Hand of God, and Picture Perfect and appeared in the television shows Sam & Cat, Growing Up Fisher, Modern Family, and Enlisted (TV series) as a guest actress.
In 2014, Olivia Rose Keegan scored a commercial gig from the American department store T.J. Maxx, after which she played the lead character Brianna in the family film, Salvation Street and guest-starred in an episode of The Thundermans the following year. The actress eventually had her big break in the same 2015 when she joined the cast of NBC soap opera, Days of Our Lives as teenager Claire Brady, the daughter of Belly Brady and Shawn-Douglas Brady. Her status with the soap opera was upgraded to series regular in 2016, sadly it was announced in January 2019 that her contract has been severed.
Besides being a phenomenal actress, Olivia is a singer as well. Her self-titled, six-song extended play was released in April 2016 while her song “Queen is a King” was released on YouTube on 20th March 2018.
Olivia Rose Keegan bagged her first nomination in the year 2018 when she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for her biggest television project, Days of Our Lives.
More Facts About The Days of Our Lives Star
1. Keegan is very close to her family. She often uploads their photos on her social media pages and also spends time with them whenever she is not working.
2. Besides her family, the actress cherishes her friends so much and she loves hanging out with them sometimes.
3. The actress’s nickname is Liv. Most people call her this name on her social media pages, including on Instagram where she has a large following.
4. As earlier hinted, Keegan moved to Los Angeles in the year 2011. She was twelve years old when she left her home town and family for the megacity.
5. At the time of this report, the actress’s net worth is being reviewed, however, it is believed that she makes a sizeable income from her growing career in the industry.
6. Talking about her body measurements and other details of her physical features, they are not open to public scrutiny. While Olivia Rose Keegan stands at a height of 1.63 meters, which is equivalent to 5 feet 4 inches, information about her weight is missing in the picture.
7. The screen actress could be possibly single as she has not been in the news for dating any guy within or outside of Hollywood neither are there available records on her dating history.