|Date of Birth
Some people develop their talent while some are born with it. This artist has been in the music scene for over two decades and we can say with no doubt in our hearts that he is still a relevant player in the music scene. Though today is all about Usher’s height, weight and body measurements, here a few real facts about him.
- He was born Usher Raymond IV on October 14, 1978 in Dallas, Texas.
- Before he made it big as a solo artist, he was part of a group called Nubeginnings and the quintet recorded 10 songs together.
- His rise to fame began in the late 90’s with the release of his second album My Way. His follow up album, 8701 produced the Billboard Hot 100 number one hits, You Remind Me and You Got It Bad.
- From Usher’s 2004 album, Confessions, came four consecutive number one hits on the Billboard Hot 100. The hits were Yeah!, Burn, Confessions Part II, and My Boo.
- The star hardly ever talks about the fact that he is a die hard vegan. He started out as a vegetarian in 2008 when his father died. Kudos to Usher for not shoving his healthy life style choices down our throats.
- It’s no coincidence that Mr. Raymond is such a good mentor, he learnt from one of the best in the business. When he won on the show Star Search, Usher was contacted by P.Diddy, and he offered Usher the chance to move to the east coast and live with him. P.Diddy then became his mentor.
- Usher believes strongly in giving back to the global community as a whole, he’s a philanthropist. He founded a charity, New Look, which is a non-profit organization that aims to provide young people with a new look on life through education and real-world experience.
- Usher was born with ties strong ties in show biz, but he never used them. His God father is Ben Vereen.
That’s all we can fit in about the artist today, it’s time to move on to the topic at hand beginning with Usher’s height.
If celebrities could stand as tall as their achievements Usher would be 6 feet tall or taller with 8 Grammys, worldwide sales standing at 43 million albums and 75 million records overall among many other accomplishments. Unfortunately life does not work that way he’s not. Usher’s height as listed is actually 5 feet 7 inches.
It’s either he’s taller than he looks of he added an inch on there… that is the opinion of the masses. You know how we do it on here, if it’s listed then we run with it. Wetpaint recently quizzed their pals on Viggle LIVE, to figure out how tall they believed the You Remind Me singer stands, you would be surprised about the outcome.
More than half of them were under the impression that Usher was above 5 feet 8 (48 percent), most of the others guessed correctly that he was 5 feet 7 inches (36), while the minority guessed that he was 5 feet 6 inches(15). We cannot blame those who think he is shorrrrt though.
His fellow coaches on The Voice are not doing him any justice. Adam Levine stands tall at 6 feet, Blake Shelton stands taller at 6 feet 5 inches and though Shakira is 6 foot 2, her heels make her match up to the You Got It Bad singer pretty well.
Here is a list of people who actually stand as tall as the actor and as such would do him more justice than the coaches on The Voice. Justin Bieber, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise and Kurt Cobain all share Usher’s height.
Just looking at Usher, you know very well that the star has a one on one relationship with his gym. It doesn’t come easy, Usher has the money to get himself a good personal trainer, tested through the flames. Also he has the paper to get a nutritionist to cook his meals.
Nevertheless, he puts in the work to maintain his weight of 75 kg. Here’s some helpful advise from Usher for those looking to drop a few pounds faster. If you eat clean, you get better results and when it’s burning, you can’t give up. You don’t pay attention to pain. Just breathe through it.
Usher’s Body Measurements
In addition to Usher’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: Weight: 75 kg
Chest: 40 inches
Arms/Biceps: 15 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Feet/Shoe size: US 13, EU 46, UK 12.5